Arguments Pt.1

*self harming in this chapter*

"I wish you never got so famous!" I yelled at Cameron and walked back into my room as I just finished an argument with him. I slammed the door shut and locked it so no one would bother me. I slowly sat on my bed with tears in my eyes and I pull down my black leggings. There were so many scratches and scars on my thigh and soon to have more. I didn't even hesitate to grab the razor and hurt myself some more. I could hear some footsteps so I quickly pulls up my pants and hide my razor, hoping that I wouldn't bleed through my thin leggings.

"Lux?" Cam knocks on the door quietly.

"Please leave me alone, I don't want to talk right now." I say loudly. I hear Cam take a deep breathe and walk away. I feel my legs stinging so I go to the bathroom and pull my pants down again. I wipe the blood off of my legs and I flush the paper towel in the toilet to hide evidence. I unlock my door and open it but I stay in my room. I lay in my bed and cry some more. Then Sierra comes in my room. I wasn't really that close to her and she was already married and lived somewhere else so I thought she would never agree with me every time I tried to talk to her.

"Lux, you two need to talk things out." Sierra says as she sits on the end of my bed.
"He's your brother and he loves you so much. It's just as hard for him as it is for you to leave." She keeps talking. I sit up on my bed and wipe my tears.
"Yeah, you're right. I should be spending as much time with him then being upset and ignoring him." Sierra smiles and gives me a hug. She leaves the room and I sit down trying to process everything. My brother is gonna be on tour for 6 months. I'm happy for him but I'm upset. He's gonna be too busy to call or text me so I'm not gonna really have anyone for me. But I should make the best of this and spend time with him. I get up from my bed and walk downstairs to his room. I knock on his door and then walk in and he smiles when he sees me.
"I'm sorry, Cam. I overreacted and I should be spending time with you than ignoring you."

He walks up to me and gives me a tight hug.
"I love you Lux, please don't be upset." Cam says to me.
"I'm happy for you! Let's go celebrate!" I smile.

Hey guys so I hope you like this chapter and you should give me some advice and suggestions on the next chapter.