Chapter2:The Movies

We arrived at the Cobbs Movie Theatre and to our surprise, that's where most of our friends were. We all jumped out of my red, 1965 mustang G.T, and ran to the entrance.

"Soooo..What shall we watch today?" Chloe said in her fake, but adorable British voice

"Well, let's see, Blaise said, We have...The Cult, uhm...Vampire before Daylight, and Something under the rocks."

"Well they all sound good, but how about The Cult. It sounds more like us, dont ya think?" I replied quickly, not wanting to see the others. They all sounded so stupid, but that one just...well it caught my attention.

Chloe's p.o.v

We got our popcorn and sat down in the corner at the very back. It was really dark, and I loved it.

"I love you" I whispered in Karsuns ear. She turned and kissed me

"I love you too" she smiled

Sometimes I wonder were God found her. She is the most beautiful being I have ever seen. Her short, spikey hair works perfect for her, and those eyes..purple hazed somehow. I get lost just glancing at her smiling at me. She grabbed my hand and just smiled, still looking at the movie screen.

"You guys, this is really great!" Blaise said, looking at my facial expression and looking away.

"I wouldn't know" I smiled and looked at Karsun. She was pretending to not notice our conversation, but I know she heard every word, and was enjoying it!

"Look, If you guys want to leave..." he trailed off

"No, No, its fine. I like the movie..really!" Karsun smiled

The Movie was longer than we expecte, so we dropped by Taco Bell after the first  movie, deciding not to watch the other one.