00 | Extended

© 2013, @hypn0tic.  All rights reserved. No one may copy this book from it's rightful owner. The movies, novels, actors, and the like stated in this book is something that I do not own, do not have links to, and I give respect to the rightful owners.

Synopsis:

Stranger has disconnected.

The people you anonymously talk over the internet are not supposed to be attached to you because after all, once you disconnect with them through chat, you simply part ways, but as for Victoria, that is not the case.

 It turns out one of the people whom she talked with was Andrew—a schoolmate—and it should have been nothing big, except for the fact that he recently committed suicide.  

Funny when you're dead how people start listening. Although, what was there to listen? What if he just left within a blink of an eye, leaving the rest dumbfounded about his suicide? Sometimes, curiosity killed the cat, and maybe, satisfaction never brought it back.

{a/n} this is site i'm talking about is inspired by omegle, since I always go there when I'm bored ;)

the trailer is also at the side, and i apologize if it's kind of weird and mesed up since it is my first trailer! also, some scenes are just there just because i can't find any more right scenes auehehehe