Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Paige, they're waiting for you" Paige Flinders groaned,

"I said I'll be out in a while" she replied to her fiancé to be.

"Okay open up...this is ridiculous" Bradley called out. Paige reluctantly opened the door and he barged in. "Your not even dressed? Your father is going to lose it"

"I don't care...if I'm being forced to get engaged to you then I'll do things on my terms" she said turning away from him. She had her bathrobe on and she sat looking at her reflection in the mirror. Paige continued to apply her makeup

"Paige, get up and get dressed...I'll drag you down if I have to" he said touching her shoulders and making her skin crawl.

"Just because you have my father wrapped around you finger does not mean you have any authority over me. I despise you, how you got my father to agree to this I'll never know...what did you do for him to allow this Bradley?" He smiled putting his head beside hers and looking at how they look together. She felt her body shiver...he was pure evil

"Let's just say, I caught the most sought after man in the world...Your father happily sold you to me for him...I did it...nobody was able to catch the prick, I personally saw to the task, he said if I caught him then I would have your hand in marriage." He nuzzled her neck and she moved her head away

"Don't touch me, you think that this here is ever going to happen...your an animal" she said walking away. He grabbed her arm roughly and turned her around to face him.

"Put your dress on now...my patience wears thin...so help me god, I'll pick you up and take you like that." Paige glared at the sleaze in front of her. She hated him, grabbing her silver mini dress, Paige told him to get out, "Baby I'll be fucking you soon enough...think your too good for me? What a joke" he said walking out.

Paige wanted to scream, instead she put on her too short dress and her too high heels. Looking at her reflection one last time Paige stepped out. Bradley hissed in a breathe..."Oh baby...I can't wait to get my dick inside you" he said making her sick. She pulled her arm away from him

"You repulse me" she said walking away...He had a strange look about him.

"Come with me" he said dragging her away from the stairs. He led her down the corrieder.

"What in gods name are you doing?"

"It's our engagement right? Nobody will care if we are a little late" he opened a door that Paige never even knew existed...it was dusty, there were narrow steep stairs that led down to a basement looking room. What the hell was this? "Wanna see why I'm invincible?" he turned on the lights and Paige opened her eyes wide.

There in the centre of the room was a half naked man chained. He was battered and bruised, all bloodied up...Paige felt like somebody had thrown icy cold water down her spine. The man winced from the light, he looked like he had been brutally tortured. Paige went to help him only to be grabbed by Bradley roughly. He held her so she was facing the man. The man who now had opened his eyes and was staring right at her.

Bradley had her in a grip so tight around her waist, she couldn't breathe. He bent and whispered in her ears "See what happens when I seek to get something, I stop at nothing Paige...remember when you looked down at me, thinking you were way too good for me...well baby it's our engagement party...I always get what I want...and if I feel like it was too hard to get there then I do this." He said pointing at the man.

"Why is he here...chained like that?" she whispered barely able to talk

"He is the man who fucked you father up...revenge is bitter sweet....Your father could never compete with him...always one step ahead...always too strong...but guess what baby....I was stronger then him....I caught him and I belted the hell out of him" he kissed her neck. Paige didn't know how to handle this...he was freaking her out...this poor man looked ready to collapse.