n i n e t e e n

{irl}

mickey stays into hers, joaquin's and jughead's shared motel room, eating cereal by herself. the other two had left out for either school business or social related.

as she was flipping through channels, there was a loud bang on the door, spooking her out of her skin.

the banging continued as mickey got stood to her feet shakily, reaching behind the couch to grab a hidden black hand gun.

the banging continues, this time, only harder. she slowly walks to the door, holding the gun out in front of her.

"aye!" a loud and raspy voice comes from the other side of the door. "open up! i know somebody's in there."

sounds like fp.

she looked through the tiny peep hole.

it was fp.

mickey swings the door open, "what?!" she yelled, "you scared me-"

"is it true." he cuts her off by walking into their place uninvited in.

"is what true?"

"don't lie to me, mickey. is it true."

"is what true, fp?" mickey asks impatiently.

"are you and cheryl blossom together?" he asks.

"who'd you hear that from?"

"everyone. everyone is saying it." he spoke in a low expression.

"even if we were together why does it matter-"

"no. i ain't standin' for this. you're gonna break up or whatever with cheryl and you won't ever come across any blossom family member. you hear me?!"

"why?!" mickey exclaims.

"because those blossoms are evil. they're evil and fucked up! don't you ever forget who you are and who brought you here. i'm your leader and you respect me and the rest of your people." he violently grabbed mickey's right arm, raising the sleeve to her shirt up to her forearm, showing off her snake tattoo.

she felt her chest grow heavy. "but she loves me, and i love her." she said, snatching her arm back from his harsh grasp.

"she ain't love not one bit of ya. and you know that. those blossoms... that whole entire don't have not even the littlest bits of love." the words the older man spoke made mickey's brain spin.

he didn't mean that... did he?

"she does love me!" the shorter girl exclaims, "she told me to my face that she loves me! she introduced me to her brother s-so she does love me-" mickey was cut off once again, but harsher. a stinging sensation washes over her right cheek and she gasps in surprise,

"i don't wanna see her face with yers around here no more. i don't wanna hear anymore of these... fuckin' rumors about you two. and if i find out you two are sneakin' around... well, use your imagination and guess what we're gonna do to ya." fp spoke in that same low tone before exiting his way out of their motel, slamming the door.

tears began to spill from her eyes, still holding her burning cheek....