the battle begins

I begin walking over to Justin's and since he lives right there it wasn't that bad of a walk. I arrive at his front door I knock gentle yet firm and before I could even blink he opened the door " what took you so long ?" he asked " I thought I was only like 5 minutes " " oh well it felt longer to me more like hours " " oh alright " and we were headed to the car and for me this was very very awkward because I had only just met him I know he's famous and all but he barley knows me and I barley know him and were going to get coffee together I hope all goes well because he seems nice , that's when he interrupted me from my thought saying " you have very beautiful eyes " " thanks " and I gave a genuine smile for the first time in a while. We walked into the coffee shop and I ordered a frap with caramel and no whip and he ordered a ice coffee and we finally sat down " so why did you move from Arizona ?" " oh my mom is managing a modeling gig and there doing about 100 shows here first then just she is going to Minnesota for 1 month while I live with my aunt because she can't get a house in Minnesota too " " well let me just say I am happy you guys moved here " " than--" I was interrupted by my phone going off saying I had a message I checked it all I could read was that it was from Cameron then Justin grabbed the phone who does he think he is ? " excuse me " " WHOS CAMERON"  " my boyfriend ? why does it matter " " what do you mean "what does it matter" you could have told me that before we went on this date ! " " your calling this a date I thought we were getting coffee as friends ! " " ughh !" then my phone went off again this time notifying me I was getting a call " let me have my phone " "hello" he said ignoring me " umm she's not available may I ask who's calling and leave a message ?" " a-a-a alright I'll let her know " "what's going on ???!!" " let's go get in my car " " give me my phone and tell me what's going on ! " "fine here " he gave me my phone " ok now tell me what's going on! " " your mom was at work and had a seizure and was rushed into the hospital they found out she has brain cancer and the tumor is in the back left part of her brain she is in a small coma only be out for about a week and they suggest you come and see her for the 5 minutes she was awake all she said was Nancy about 3 or 4 times " what no this can't be happening suddenly I got very hot and dizzy I couldn't see straight then everything went black.

I wake up and look around I do not recognize were I'm at I'm out side all I see is a black rover and a beautiful man wait JUSTIN ! "hello" " your awake ! " " were are we ?" you passed out so I pulled over " " what you didn't take me to the hospital ... wait my mother ! we need to go to the hospital I need to know if she's Ok " " no you need to get home and rest " " please !! take me to the hospital " " no you can go tomorrow I am taking you home !" " ok " I said weakly and he drove me home he insisted he come in to make sure I didn't pass out again but I felt fine but whatever so I was laying on the couch while he mad me tea , he comes walking in I start to sit up "uh uh uh nope I will do this " hehe alright " and he slowly tilted the cup for me to drink "mmmm that's good " he was just staring at me like as if I was his new born child a small smile barley visible and his eyes glowing he was so cute ! goodness suddenly he started to lean in and I don't know why but I did too and the we were so close I knew he could feel my heart racing then it happened our lips touched and continued touching in perfect unison why didn't I stop I have a boyfriend but it felt so right . finally we broke apart but I didn't open my eyes until a moment after we just stared into my eyes and I stared into his until finally he said " that was great "

hello everybody hope you like this chapter lots of drama in this one and even more to come hope you like them

vote !

comment !