The White Woman

*This story is not meant for the faint of heart, this is just a small warning*

When I met the little girl it was nothing like I expected it to be. I was in my room watching Jaws when all of a sudden in the corner of my eye I saw a girl glaring menacingly at me. I got kind of scared so I pointed my flashlight toward the corner. What I saw sent shivers down my spine I saw a girl of around 14 years of age, she was dressed in all white and her clothes were splattered with blood. 

When I looked at her face I freaked out because where her eyes were supposed to be there was two empty eye sockets and there was blood pouring out of them. As I stared at her with disbelief, I saw that she was opening her mouth and I saw not a normal smile but I saw a smile of something out of a creature from a horror movie. 

Her lips were bright red and she had shark teeth, lots and lots of them. They were completely stained with blood and there was something in her teeth. She pointed at me and started giggling,

 "What are you"? I stammered to her. The girl just looked at me and kept on giggling, I kept looking at her and then she frowned and let out a high pitch scream lunging at me, but before she reached me, she vanished.

At this point I was really freaked out so I got up and I went down the narrow hallway of my house with my flashlight in hand. I was scared out of my mind and I kept pointing at anything that remotely looked out of place. I kept thinking what if she came back and finished the job she tried to start.

After what seemed like an eternity, I reached my parents’ bedroom and knocked on the door”

Mom... Dad"...

"Are you guys in there". I slowly opened the door and to my shock and horror I saw both of their mutilated bodies hanging from the ceiling.

Their eyes were taken out and their throats were slashed. In the corner of the room I saw the little girl again giggling to herself. When I went up to her I touched her. I felt something like glass. What I finally realized was I was looking into a mirror. The girl in white was me...

                                                                                      The End