Chapter 5

Im back~
Did you miss me! Your probably saying yes so thank you!
I'm finally back and hopefully I will be updating soon. YAAY!
So enjoy the show
Warning: the following story has cussing, gore and terrible grammer!
--------------------------------

"What the hell does he want" I thought as I was walking to
Slender's office. Walking to a door that had the operation symbol, I'm guessing was Slender's. I started knocking on it
"Come in child" I heard his voice I opened the door and walked in the room closing the door behind me.
"Hell-" "What do you want" I cut him off, he looked
Fustrated? I don't know it's hard to tell

"Straight to the point I see" "Yeah I've been called that before" I responded "well I want to talk to you about your ... performance" "Yeah what about it" I asked intrested
"It was quite a sight I must say, Jeff's phone caught it quite well" he said it like he was actually impressed but that's not what I was thinking about. My grin widened if that was possible ( A.N if you are confused. She is always grinning ✌) "that punk" I can tell you I was ticked. "That lazy ass!" I mentally yelled "Yes yes you may call him that I suppose but that's not the purpose of calling you here"
Slenderman said gaining my attention "well then what is it?"
I asked "I wish to make you a official member of the creepypastas" "continue" I told him "may I see your hand"
He asked me. I gave him a weird look but reached for my arm glove ( A.N I have no idea what to call it) and pulled it off revealing my arm and my hand but there were no finger.
Yes you heard me right! My hand had no fingers just claws instead. Slender looked at my hands "interesting" he said
Holding my hand and turning it so he saw the palm "now this is your mark" he said and dug his finger into my skin I stayed silent waching what he was making. Slender had finished making a symbol, The operation symbol to be exact 
"There now welcome to the family Cheshire" I looked at the man and then looked back at my bloody palm. I stayed silent,  staring at my palm. I licked at the blood cleaning it and putting back on my arm glove "Thank you Slender" I said to the man looking at him "it was no problem child now why don't you get some rest the sun is beginning to rise" he told me "Alright Slender I'll see you tomorrow"
"yes child" he responded and with that I turned around and left. Finding the hallway empty I walked to my door and went inside. Changing to my cat form and hoping onto one of my cat beds and pulled my book from my 'sleave'.

I read my wonderful book of Wonderland and fell asleep to a dream less sleep.

♡♢♧...1 year later...♤♡♢♧

Sorry for the really short story >~< I haven't updated in a long time and that is really bad! Bad Neko! Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for the next one! ♢~♢
Remember to

Vote

Share

And

Comment!~