Part 1

The B.A.P was the largest gang around at the time. Dealing with money, guns and drugs, they were a force to reckon with. The main gang consisted of 6 members all equally terrifying.

Their leader was a man named Kim Himchan. Feared by many and loved by few, he ruled the gang with an iron fist. He thought all their actions through before executing them, he was the reason they were so successful.

 His right hand man was Bang Yongguk. Yongguk and Himchan had been friends since they were kids. Himchan never made decisions without consulting Yongguk first. He was his most trusted friend.

Next was Jung Daehyun. He was their double agent on the local police force, he gathered information for Himchan's plans. He was also constantly cleaning  up the police's new information on the B.A.P.

His next companion was Yoo Youngjae, the hacker. He could tell you anything about anyone. From the last time someone posted a comment under a music video to their credit card credentials and address. He's always behind the computer monitors to help get the other's out of a bind.

Moon Jongup was.... different. Mentally he had some screws loose, causing him to be a little trigger happy. That made him a necessary asset at times. It also called for quite a few scoldings on Himchan's part. But the leader cared too much for him to let him go.

Last but not least, was Choi Junhong otherwise known as Zelo. He was the youngest of them all and the newest addition to the gang. Himchan had taken him under his wing and had grown quite fond of him. He took on learning everyones jobs.

This was the story of the B.A.P and Kim Himchan's weakness.

Gray skies poured over the city and the streets were soon filled with rain

Gray skies poured over the city and the streets were soon filled with rain. Hayan's eyes followed the people running for cover. It was 7pm and rush hour, people were rushing home from work to their families and friends. Hayan sighed to herself and created stories in her mind for the passersby. She had a bad habit of vicariously living through others.

24 years old, jobless with no family, Hayan hardly had the life dreamed of by others. She was currently making the most of her car, because it was on the verge of being unusable and she definitely didn't have the money to replace or fix it. Huffing to herself, she slipped her hood over head and grabbed her car keys and groceries before speeding to her car.

The car sputtered to life, but before Hayan could leave the parking lot a soaking wet man sat down in the passenger seat. He pulled and od shape out from under his shirt. Pointing it at her, a shiver ran down her spine.

"The cops are chasing me. Drive or I'll shoot you." He said, eyes stone cold as they bore into hers. Her body froze with her hands on the stick shift and the other on the wheel. Hayan only looked at him, overcome with fear.

" Drive!"  He yelled, snapping her out of her fear. She only took his direction not wanting him to hurt her. Hayan was terrified  of the man in her passenger seat with a crazy glow in his eye.

" Take a left." He ordered before whipping his phone out with his free hand which was covered in tattoos. " Now you be quiet while I call someone." He said and dialed a number. As he held his phone to his ear, Hayan noticed a tattoo that made her stomach churn.

There it was, in dark black ink, the bunny is a gas mask with the letters B.A.P under it. A light whimper left her lips as tears escaped her eyes, realizing this might be the last time she cried.

" I told you to shut up." He growled, jabbing the gun into Hayan's side causing her to flinch. The person on the other end of the phone picked up and the attackers demeanor changed, aside from the gun pointed at Hayan.

" I know, sir. I messed up. We should never get civilians involved in business, but I was cornered.... She's been compliant, she's driving.... I will tell her, sorry sir. We will be there in about ten minutes." He spoke before hanging up. The man looked at Hayan before speaking. "It's either your lucky day, or your last. Boss wants to see you first. If it was up to me, you'd already be dead. Now drive to the warehouse on Jax road. Be quick about it. " He said, looking her dead in the eye.

The man had dark blue hair, a slightly crooked nose, sharp jaw and soulless eyes which were terrifying. His eyes didn't help the fact that Hayan knew who his boss was. How could she not? Kim Himchan was the official unofficial leader of the city and if he could make the man next to her fear him, he could make anyone fear him.

Hayan let outa shaky breath before pulling into the empty warehouse lot. As she parked, the man next to her raised his gun to her head. " Now get out of the car and leave the keys in the ignition." Her heart pounded at his words and at the fact that the cold barrel of his gun was pressed against her head.

She slowly opened the car door and stepped out as tears streamed down her face. The man got out and pushed inside the warehouse. Hayan could have swore her heart was palpatations at the situation.

All she wanted was dinner and a beer and now she was in the presence of a mafia leader.