.1

1

1. Since my name is Sarah, so I think the only way you should be able to spell it is with an h.( no offense to people with the name Sara, but that's not the right way.)

2. I'm pretty young to be writing stories.( I just have a really creative mind).

3. Um...I hate Tv series's that in the end don't let who I ship be together, because of that I will literally be in a bad mood the whole week. (Ex. Divergent( what a waste of time) )

4. I'm a tomboy. Just a hint if you guys didn't know that already ;).

5. My biggest pet peeve is that I didn't get super powers or a talent.

6. I have a brother and because of that I have this lock screen.

7

7. I love reading and movies and Tv. In movies honestly guys Disney    Wins hands down. Tv shows I don't care if you hate go watch anime Fairy Tail or Rwby.

( you guys can skip the rest if I'm exaggerating or using sarcasm to much that's just me)

9. My favorite band is One republic
but mostly of their old songs like Secrets and Counting stars.

10. I use to think you could play dodgeball as a professional sport and wanted to be in a league.

11. I'm too loud most of the time.

12. I want to tour Europe someday.

13. I'm way to sarcastic.

Hoped you enjoyed getting to know me!!!

Oh wait one last one.

14. I can only keep a cactus alive, because I'm a plant killer so don't ask me to take care of your plant unless it's a cactus.

Done, finally.

Here are my tags.

TheHufflepuffTomboy
Kellythevampire
Itellmyselfsecrets97
fnaffreaksandgeeks
WishfulArtist
paigespotlight
-LeahXMay-
BonBonShinsetsu
x_oluchi_x
Toxic_Shay
NoNameMysteryGirl
katietaylor2309
LivinLouder

Also laniegr and converse1036754 tagged me but I am not doing this twice so this is for both of you!