T W E L V E {1}

*Ashton's Pov*

We are currently checking into our hotel rooms,we only got two rooms. Alex,Jean,Scott and Logan in one. Erik,Charles,Raven,Hank and I in the other. We got into the elevator on the way to our rooms and it threw my powers off again. I accidently gripped Charles's arm. He turned around and saw what was happening,everything was a blur. "Hurry up"Charles told everyone so they rushed out of the elevator towards our room. Erik unlocked our door whilst charles carried me and placed me on the bed. It started to come down and now I was able to see. I blink a few times. "Are you alright?"Scott asked me. I nodded my head. They went back to their rooms,we started settling in and decided to do pizza for dinner. Everyone met back up in our room. I was just laying down in one of the two bedrooms in the room. What if I hurt someone when I unlock my full powers? You know what I can't be thinking like this. I was so zoned out I didn't realize that I was floating and I fell. "Son of a"I yelped and Charles walked in here. "Are you alright?"He said with a chuckle at the end. I nodded. "Why don't you come out and eat some pizza with us?" "No I'm okay thank you".He sat on the bed,and I went over and sat next to him. I took my hand and tucked in a long piece of his hair behind his ear. "What's wrong?"he made a questionable face. "I almost wonder if Erik forgets he has us,yes I know he's going through a tough time which is understandable but it seems like you and him have more in common than you realize,you both carry the weight of the world on your shoulders especially you." "I just wish I could make that difference like you do.."I say finishing up what I had to say.

"You make more of an impact than you think,and I know that's not why you are upset,you are scared you will become a monster and hurt someone."He huffed out. I stood up aswell did charles. I wrapped my arms around him and just let it all out. "Thank you for being there for me Charlie.." "Of course hun."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were camping in front of some generals mansion,there was this blond chick that just walked up and started talking to him she walked inside of the house and that's when Erik lost his crap. He started running towards the gate lifting his hands up that's when Charles and I started going on him he killed both of the guards and ran inside,"ERIK! I screamed he just ignored me and we finally found him in a room with the general sitting on the bed making out with an invisible person and the blond chick sitting on the couch. "Argh she's blocking me" Erik started twisting the bed metal bringing her to the end of the bed and tightening around her throat. Tighter tighter tighter..."Erik that's enough" Charles kept repeating her diamond form finally broke and Charles was able to gain access to her mind. "She's all yours" Erik declared before he walked out of the room. I walked out after him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erik and I were back at the hotel room everyone else was at the nearest bar. We were just sitting there cuddling when he said something I wasn't expecting.

"How could you love a monster?"

"You are not a monster"

"I killed two men today,how do you know I won't hurt you?"

"Because Erik you don't have the guts to hurt me,and those men could've easily been murderers"

Silence,nothing but silence. That's it I thought.

I slowly got on top of Erik and put my lips to his neck and just gave him gently soft kisses. I whispered in his ear"I'll give you a reason to wear those stupid turtle necks." I knew all I wanted at this moment was him. All I wanted was Erik Lehnsherr,after that all our clothes went flying onto the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was such a blur,I just completely forgot I didn't have clothes on and Raven walked in and I squealed and grabbed a sheet off the bed. She just laughed and I looked over to a hung over Logan on the couch. I went over to him dragging the sheet along with me and screamed in his ear and shot up with his claws out coming closer towards me. "Lo...Logan"I stuttered. Now I had my back to the wall and he was only inches away and some force field thing started to glow around me. Logan put his claws away and that's when the professor walked out here. That's when the force field turned off. "You can control it"Charles said it my mind

I can control it.

A/N:Hey guys how are you liking "No boundaries"? Give me some feedback,I am thinking of making this book 20 chapters give or take. I will do a sequel if this book gets enough reads. ~UchihaSlender