Matthew Espinosa!!!

(Your P.O.V)

You were at home waiting for Matt to get home because the last day of magcon was yesterday. You were so exited for him to come home because you have not seen him in three months. You were getting dressed when you herd the front door open. '' Matt are you home?'' no answer. You know he is playing a game with you because he likes to play games. '' Well if he's not home then I will just have to call Nash and see if he's home so he can come over. You herd noise downstairs and all you could do was chuckle a little by how he is acting like you can't hear him. '' I'm coming downstairs!!'' you shout down the stairs. you start running downstairs and when you get to the door they are not there. you decide to go into the living room. when you get in there Matt is standing right in front of you with ALL the boys behind him. ''Did you miss me babe?'' he said with a light chuckle after that '' YES!!'' you say jumping in his arms. '' I think he means do you miss US!?!?!?'' Carter laughed. You and Matt let go of each other and you laugh and go hug every body else in the room. You guys spent the rest of the day talking, laughing, and having a good time.

A/N

hey you guys it's amari here and can I just say that this is my first fanfic and I hope you guys like it!!!

stay AmAzAng!!

-Amari:)