Run

I sighed in annoyance as i pulled a perminant marker out of my bedside drawr. Every few days i had to redraw my words so everyone would think that i was normal, and would someday find my soulmate. To be honest it's really depressing, knowing that you will never find true love, but everyone around you is finding happiness and joy. I longed for someone to speak these words ti me, but it would never happen.

                    I traced over the soul crushing words, following all of the lines exactly as they were. When I was done it looked like it always had, like everybody else's. A single tear strayed from my eye, but before it could get far Ii pushed it away, it  was as if it never existed.

                   Once I was sure that the marker ink had dried i got up to say my goodnights to my roomates. Soon after, I slumped down on mu bed and drifted away into a relaxing slumber.

                    "You will never be loved!" My reflection screamed at me as i gazed into the mirror. J began to sob, thought these words were true, they cut like razor blades. My sobs continued. "Please," i wept, "stop!" 

                    I suddenly shot up from my devistating nightmare. I was drenched in sweat and tears. My alarm continued to annoy me until i leaned over to turn it off. Now i had to get ready for work. I worked as a waitress at my mother's diner. Today was just like any other day, i took a wuich shower, got dressed then put a bit of makeup on, then walk to work. The only reason I walked was because jt was only two blocks away.

                    Sadly Carnage St. was blocked off, due to constriction, so for the past three days i have had to walk down the creepiest alley way, just to get to work.

                    "Hey baby, you look nice!" I hear someone say from the end of the alleyway. I pick up my pace a bit, trying to get to work without any confrontation. I hear another man make a catcall twards me, but this man was closer. I pick up my pace even more as i put my sweatshirt's hood up. Suddenly I am pushed up against the wall and I let out a blood curdling scream.

                    "Shut up Bitch," the first man yells at me " if you get any louder someone might hear you!" He laughs at me. He covers my mouth so no one can hear me. I wanted to lick his hand so he would release, but I don't know where that hand has been, so I don't take any chances. The man's hand releases my mouth. I looked up to see that the two men were no longer near me. In fact they were attmpting to fight another man, in a uniform. He easily takes the man who had catcalled me, but the other man put up more of a fight. They both punched and kicked at eachother, but in the end the uniformed man had won. After he had finished the heroic beating, he turned to me.

                    "You couldn't look less like a girl if you tried." He laughed acknowledging my sweatshirt and sweatpants. 

                    "Well excuse me, asshole." I huffed, not realizing who the man was was, and what he had just said. I froze as i realized two things; 1. The man was i was talking to was prince Aieden. 2.He just spoke the unspeakable words upon my wrist.

                    We borth stood frozen for a monent. I was very confused and had no idea what to do, so I ran. I started running as fast as I could, at first i heard footsteps behing me, but they faded as i ran further. I ran into another alleyway, but this one I knew better, it led to the back of the diner. Begore I entered, I looked to see if the prince was still following, but he wasn't. When i got in the diner i took a moment to catch my breah, everything was so overwhelming and confusing. The prince spoke the unspeakable words on my arm, the words no one was ever suposed to  speak to me.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

                    Hey, I hope you like the story so far!The first chapter is pretty short, but there will be longer ones in the future.💜💜

                    ~L