Connor

Y/n P.O.V
I was walking into the local hockey rink a little earlier than usual. I was determined to make our local hockey teams team. But when I walked in I heard someone follow. I started to walk a little faster but so did he footsteps behind me. I started to run to the locker room but the footsteps followed to I ran into a changing room to hide. I changed quickly and listened for the footsteps. They stopped. I thought the person was gone so I went out on the ice and started playing. I started to hit the puck high into the goals when I heard the rink door shut. I turned around and it was someone familiar.
Connor? I questioned.
Y/n? He questioned back.
What are you doing here so early. I asked interested.
I always come here early. He responded.
Oh... NO WONDER YOUR ALWAYS TIRED. I said in realization.
Yeah... NO WONDER YOUR ALWAYS LATE. He said also realizing.
Hey I'm not ALWAYS late. I said offended.
He game me the look of disapproval. Even I knew I was late 4 days out of the 7 I work.
Ok then. He said.
Want to have a one on one. I asked.
I don't know if you want to face me. He said so sure of himself.
Why do you sound so sure that your gonna win? I questioned furiously.
Oh because I know I'm going to win. He said.
Let's see about that. I said with flames in my eyes.
We started to play when I heard the door open again. I didn't think much of it till I got a goal.
So CONNER how sure of yourself are you now. I asked sassy like.
I think that your cute when you gloat. He responded.
I started to blush when I heard a gun cock. I turned my head to see someone in the stands. It looked as a female figure. I looked back at Connor. He looked angry. I heard a bullet than felt pain in my leg. I dropped down as fast as I could. I heard footsteps running followed buy Connor calling 911. It was all kinda blurry. I fainted as I heard the sirens. I woke up scattered. When I first woke up I was in a ambulance. Then I was in surgery. After that I was in a hospital bed with Connor next to me. I woke up fully to see Sam and Mariah were their.
Hey guys. I said weakly.
Hey Y/n. They said gently.
I heard my bf/n walk in.
Mariah how's your friend? He exclaimed.
Your eyes started to water as you saw him put his arm around Mariah.
Did I mention I got a new Boyfriend! She exclaimed.
I wasn't mad at her. She was clueless. But I gave him the death stare. Connor walked In with gentle eyes. Instead of looking at my boyfriend I looked at Connor. Connor gave me a sweet smile and handed me the hot chocolate.
Thank you. I said.
Of coarse. He said as he held my hand.
We should leave you two alone. Sam said with a smirk.
Mariah, Sam, and my new ex Bf left. Connor and just sat for a while.
What did you say after I won that hockey game again? Something about me being cute. I said jokingly.
Yeah. I wasn't lying. He said.
I gave him gentle eyes. He scooted his chair closer and kissed my cheek.
I don't care anymore. I want you to be mine. He said pulling out a promise ring.
Of coarse. I say as he puts it on my pinky.
I knew that hockey would bring us together. I just didn't know how deadly it would be.

I hope you guys enjoyed. If theirs a specific member u want me to do next. Comment. 🙃🙃🙃🙃