flash back

ace pov

I dont think that toby would be mad when i tell him i am if i a omgea. my mom said sice he my best friend he should understand . "hey toby can i tell you somthing ?"i ask "yea sure lets go to my room." he says i sat on his bed waiting for him to set next gto me "what is thie thing you wanted to tell me ace?" he ask " well .... im an ......" i started to sat "You are a what ."he ask "omgea." he looked like he saw his famliy got eaten by alone wovles . " get out of my room you are not my friend no more no one likes fucking omgeas . i go home tells my dad who is the betea for toby dad he said that he would talk to josh (toby's dad) if i wanted him to "no dad im fine " ran 7 up to my room all of my brother and sister has their mates and moved out so i have no one to talk to i went to my mom bathroom Xtrigged warning if you hate self harm or blood i would skip thisX and broke the razor to get the blade i went to my room rolled up my sleeve and did one cut for toby another one for being an omgea and my family.

Skip time bought to you by food

toby pov

I saw the omgea we was friends before he came a omgea i wish we never became friends but after that day he would wear long sleeve .I heard his dad and my dad talking he wouldnt eat and his mom razors be broken with the blade he dosent talk to anyone but his mom and dad and his friends. Which he doesn't have anymore because They moved I feel bad he was a good friend but well i got to go beat the faggot up.

ace pov

"hey faggot ." i heard toby say i was scared i still have a broke a rib from last week. i see don't see why he hates  me for being  omgea when we was 15 he talked to me when his  dad came over to talk to my dad but he  was only nice when my or his dad was around us my mom was always at work she is the ceo with her brother they got it from their dad when he passed . i went to the nurse she told me that i can go home because i wasn't  shape to go to any of my classes she called my brother he knows that toby bulies me and he wants me to move in with him and his pack (he is omgea too with his mate who is our next door pack his mate is the alpha ) I sat  in the back since his mate drove him to pick me up. they drop me off and help me clean up and told me to sleep they will call mom and dad that i came home early because i was sick and they picked me up i feel asleep. toby brithday is in three days i wanted to move in with my brother and his mate but toby would know im near the pack maybe i can go live with my sister and her mate i will ask tonight "hey mom and dad can i go live with alex and lily (his sister mate ) in three day ?" "why honey " my mom ask " becaues i don't  get to see her alot and i miss her and i will get to come back home almost evey week end when she comes " i said "honey he is right it would be good you can  go to the offical more and i dont have to come home early when nate and his mate called me saying that he is sick " my dad told my mom " yes honey i will call alex later now go get some sleep ." later that night my mom come in told me to pack alex will be here tomrrow to get my stuff so her and her mate can set up my room .

three days later

toby pov

its my brithday i get to meet my mate i hope she hot and cute with a big ass and chest . I was dancing and then max said something was wrong . I just told him to in joy his self before we get tied down

ace pov

its toby brithday aka the day i leave . since my brithday was the week i asked to go live with my sister toby was my mate i know that he will rejected me when he knows it me . "come on bro do you want to see toby when he finds out your his mate ." alex said i told her the reaso why i wanted to leave here my dad and Luke talked to the alpha .
I will still be a the pack just waiting to come back alex pack helped us in the past but we don't need them so we are friends and when they need us my pack helps their pack so it's like me and Toby was in the being before I turned out as a omega .
I was at my sisters house and I met up with a boy name Ashton his mate was calum I was hanging out with them . They asked why I left my old pack to come here I told them . They hated that I got hurt by my mate . Michelle one of calum friends told me that if I didn't have a mate he would ask me out but I told them the plan and they looked happy but Michelle

this is my new story i hope you like it