Chapter 1

I'm drowning in my own sadness. Here i am, looking at the ocean, trying to look back at our happy memories, but it just doesn't work. My heart is pounding. My tears are pouring. Why? Why Janzel? Why did you die? Why did you leave me? I was waiting at the coffee shop that day. I saw you, walking near to me, smilling, but someone had shoot you. Everyone was shocked. People are kept on running and shouting. But I still saw you.. Lying on the street and bloods are scattered. Why? Why did they do this to you? Why did they kill you? You're still in my dreams Janzel. In my mind and even in my nightmares. I know you're right next to me, right here, right now. I still love you Janzel forever and always. 

"Hey. Chiyo. It's been a year since janzel died. I think you should forget him." my mother said. Since my boyfriend died, she's always there to comfort me. She's always there to company me whenever i'm here at the ocean. 

"Baby.. I think we should leave this country. This is for your own good" 

"What? But why Mom?!" i asked. 

"You should forget him. It's been a year since he died. You've been spending your time here at the ocean while crying, you don't have time for yourself, you had forgotten your friends, and you even failed your subjects because of your too much depression. So I've decided we should left Canada." she explained. My mom was right. It's been a year since Janzel died. It's been a year since i attended my class in our university. I also forgot to arrange myself. 

"I'm sorry mom but please?! I don't want to leave. Please? Tomorrow, I'll arrange my class in Brandon University and i'll start a new life.. promise!" 

"Okay chiyo." She agreed and kiss on my forehead. 

"Thank you mom." i said as i wiped my tears away. 

"Well then, Let's go home." 

---

The next day, I've went to Brandon University where i've been taking Business Management. I'm already in 3rd year college. As i enter the university, everyone was looking at me. Others  smiled and greeted me and some are whispering to each other. Phew! I guess this is a new beggining of my life without him. I'd missed this school so much! Those research papers, my terror professors, my friends, and everytime Janzel was visiting me in our room. 

"Good Morning Ms. Chiyo Emika Johnsons. Welcome back!" Mrs. Williams greeted me. She's one of my professors. 

"Hi!" i replied. I don't feel talking with everybody since janzel died. I just really wanted to be alone.

"How are you? How's your life without Mr. Janzel Miller? You've been gone here at the university for almost a year." 

"Uhm. About that. I was here to arrange everything. Starting again and trying to forget him." i said. Forget him? I wish i could. Why is it easy to say to forget and move on with it, but the reality is its really hard.

"Enjoy your life Ms. Johnsons." she said as she leave.

Enjoy my life? How could i enjoy my life if the reason why i am enjoying is already dead? How could i smile if the one who keeps me smilling left me? Ugh! My tears are falling again. I run as fast as i could so no one would notice that i'm crying. 

"Oh! Hi Chiyo! You're back!" someone talked to me but i didn't replied back. I just really need a private place to burst out my feelings. 

I just kept on running when i suddenly bump into someone.

"Stupid" 

"*sniff* Sorry" I was about to run again but he hold my arms and stop me. 

"You're not forgiven." He said as he stared at me,  I looked at him. There was no denying that he was handsome. His dyed hair, strong jaw and deep brown eyes that seemed to make every girl melt right under his stare. He is all perfectly styled. But there was something about him that could make you uneasy if you looked at him too long. His piercing stare could be dark and cold and his self assured grin, his manner of walking, the way he talked; it all showed clearly that he was no man to be tempted with. That there was something under the surface, something dark and powerful. Something to be afraid of. Geez! I don't have time for this. I really wanted to be alone right now.

"I Don't care if you wouldn't forgive me." i said and trying to escape from him. 

"What?!" He glared at me. He even tighten his grip on me. It hurts. Janzel never did this to me. He always protects me.. But He's gone. No one would going to save me. I am not a princess anymore. My prince is dead. And this guy? He was like an opposite of  Janzel's attitude. My boyfriend was gentleman and kind. He never hurt anyone and especially a girl. 

"Are you a deaf or something?! Let me go! I said I don't care!!" i shouted and punched him at his face.

Everyone is looking at me. Every girls are glaring at me. Others are talking and keep on bashing me.  What? Why? I just protected myself from this stranger slash new student here at the university. 

"I just wanted to be alone." i said and ran away. Janzel, I need you. You're princess needs you. My tears are falling again. I miss you Janzel. I wish you were here with me. 

When i got home, i saw my mom standing infront of the door, smilling at me. I smiled back so that she wouldn't notice my loneliness. As i reach at  her, i hug her tight. I didn't know what have gone in my head and do this.. But i really need a hug; Maybe Janzel's hug. 

"Why baby? How's your first day?" she asked. 

Am i going to tell about the guy? No. Don't Chiyo! "Great Mom! I've met a new friend! He's so kind!" i lied. 

"He? So it's a boy." Shit. I shouldn't use the word HE. 

"Uhmmm. Yeah?" i lied again. 

"Well then, Good." she smiled and went to the kitchen. 

If you really just know what happened earlier Mom....

 --Maan's note:

I guess this is the start of Chiyo's new life.. Or maybe Lovelife... :">

This is my first English story. I hope you like it. Is there any wrong grammar or spelling? Tell me. :( I am going to submit this to the Wattpad prize. Lol. Good luck to me. :"> 

Comment and Vote.