Number Five Stay Alive

Photo is what Taylor's hair should look like. more sort of sandy blondey browney. :)

Sooo sorry that I haven't uploaded. This chapter is different. So if you reckon you've read it before the 14th of April/15th. READ IT AGAIN!!!

Thnx.

P.S. this is going to be a short one but it's going to be good!!!!

Zoey dashed across the field, ducked behind a bush and rolled. When Taylor got there she was no where to be seen. Just then he saw her head appear in a fork in the nearest tree. Not wanting to let her get any higher (or within reach of a pigeon) he sprinted over and grabbed her foot. She shrieked. 

"You could kill me idiot!" she snapped.

"Best not resist then,"

"You'll be the dead one when I get down!"

Zoey jumped out of the tree. Taylor now stood a good ten centimetres taller than her but she didn't back down. Zoey grew even madder when Taylor started smirking due to the height difference. So she slapped him. Taylor stepped back, stunned. He didn't know what to make of it so he laughed. The slap hadn't hurt...much.

Zoey went and sat on the swing again but not wanting to go anywhere near them, Taylor sat on the grass. His jeans got wet but he didn't mind. After Zoey had drained her water bottle she started swinging.

"Lets play 'an answer for a question' or 'a question for an answer' same thing really. Like the chicken and the egg,"

"Okay, I go first since I told you about Celeste,"

Zoey considered this.

"Okay, go,"

"Siblings?"

"Older brother. His name's Matthew and he's 17. My turn! What grade are you in?"

"Grade 8,"

"Ha! Grade 9! But I'm one of the young ones,"

"Where do you go to school?"

"Okay now I'm insulted! I go to the same school as you!”

“Yeah but you’re in Year 9!”

“Excuses, excuses,”

Taylor had to admit the first time he’d seen her he’d been sure he knew her from somewhere but couldn’t place her. It was odd trying to put the walls of Parsley Bay High behind Zoey. She outshone everyone and yet he’d never seen her. Now he wondered if that was why she'd caught his attention at Westfields. She was that familiar face that you didn't know. 

"Okay. So I just haven't paid special attention to you at school, what's the big deal?" 

"You paid special attention at Westfields," 

"I was in a girl's bathroom!"

"I'm talking about before."

Taylor let his jaw hit the floor.

"Oh please! You are the worst stalker ever. You couldn't stalk someone if you were paid,"

"Shut up!"

"Make me!" 

Taylor pretended to bonk her on the head with her water bottle. Zoey was still laughing whenTaylor's phone rang, checking the caller ID he saw it was his mum. He sighed and answered.

"Yeah?" 

"Taylor are you still at the park?"

"Yeah. Why?"

 "I need you to come home. Now,"

"But it's an hour before-,"

"Yes I know,"

"Mum, is something wrong?"

Taylor could almost see her at the other end of the line fidgeting with a button on her cardigan.  

"Not wrong exactly, no,"

"Then why do I have to come home?" 

"Sweetie. They've found Celeste,"

BAD DA BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I'll try to post more regularly but it's hard. All my stories except this one are on hold.