RAGE PART 2

Sheila's dad asked her to do chores Sabrina was shocked and said what loudly then she saw Sheila was laughing at her. She grins at Sheila then pretending to laugh at Sheila's father and said yes. Fake Sabrina do chores and felt very tired after that and started to complain with Sheila's father about it, Sheila's father decided to make her do less chores as he adores his wife too much. Next morning, Fake Sabrina woke up from her bed and feel so happy, she opened up the windows and felt refreshing. Fake Sabrina do not wore apron and started cooking then serves the dishes on the table then cross legs on the table while she is sitting down, Sheila's dad tried and his expressions seems doesn't like the food. Sheila says it is too salty and the food doesn't even look like food, Fake Sabrina were shocked and said what?!?! Sheila's dad and Sheila's quickly say it is tasty ( tried to smile). When Sheila's dad is not around Fake Sabrina started to be mean to Sheila, Sheila quickly went to her own room and search for the necklace and musicbox. She opened it the necklace which has the portrait of her and her mother and cries. Sheila saw a mysterious button on the wall she pressed it and the bookshelf opened out, Sheila saw a beautiful waterfall with statue. She was shocked, she went there the waterfall has alot of roses and the water is so sparkling, she saw a statue which is her mom she slowly go closed to it and see she saw tiny tears from the statue's eyes she was shocked called the statue mom, mom please respond? Rapidly, and cries while touching the statue's lap, she hugged the statue and cries. She slept on the statue's lap and woke up didn't realise she felt a sleep. Fake Sabrina went to make up table and confused with all these makeup, she try them but when she tried the mascara it pokes her eye then she screamed. Fake Sabrina had and arguement with Sheila's dad again, she kicked him and of the bedroom plus his pillow, Sheila saw it and feel so angry and wanted to revenge of the Fake Sabrina, she has the idea. When Fake Sabrina was sleeping on the bed with her arms and legs spreadout, Sheila tiptoed and slowly carried the bed outside then to the shore. She then pushed the bed to the sea. Next morning Fake sabrina feel happy when she is sleeping, when she woke up she was on the middle of the sea she quickly freaked out and screamed that scares the birds away. She quickly swam to the shore and angrily walked out the shore with her feet stumping on the ground. She went to the castle and was drenched she quickly shouted at Sheila's dad right on his face, she questioned Sheila's dad whether he push her to the shore, Sheila's dad was puzzled and said no. Then Fake sabrina said then who. Sheila's dad see around the castle and suspected it was Sheila, then Fake Sabrina screams at Sheila's dad and walked off. Sheila was laughing, Sheila's dad reprimanded Sheila for pushing her own mom to the shore. Sheila repeated the same thing said that, that is not her mom assumed it is fake, Sheila's dad do not believe her words and shouted at her, Sheila cried and ranaway. Sheila's dad feel sad to see her daughter crying. Fake Sabrina plus Sheila's family went outdoors, Sheila secrertly put fake spider on Fake Sabrina's head and giggles when her family do not noticed. Fake Sabrina felt suspicious and turned back said, if she pranked her again she make sure Sheila's is twice time miserable as hell. Sheila said there is something on Fake Sabrina's head, Fake Sabrina was confused and touches her head she take out the thing and saw it was spider she quickly threw the spider away and screams. Sheila's dad was confused and asked the Fake Sabrina's what's wrong, Fake Sabrina cannot breath while panic and said you loudly straight to Sheila's face. Next morning, Fake Sabrina given a breakfast which is Sabrina's favourite, cheese cake and rose milk. Fake Sabrina disgusted about rose milk she took a sip and secretly dumped the drink next she tried the cheese cake it tastes awful she dumped that too. Sheila's dad and Fake Sabrina went to the cordination party, Fake Sabrina was smiling evily, then she saw the dog angrily and kicked it with her leg. The dog angrily growled at her. Sheila wasn't allowed to go in the ballroom, Fake Sabrina wanted to dance with Sheila's dad and said let's make magic, Sheila found a solution to revenge the fake Sabrina. She ran to the forest and sing that many animals came to her. She quickly ran to the ballroom with the animals and let those animals destoryed the ballroom. Fake Sabrina evily smiled while the crown almost given to her at the door and realised there's something knocking on the door. All the animals corrupted the place and birds pecking on Sabrina's head as she screams then the big dog pushed Fake Sabrina that she falls on the floor and she accidently spilled the bowl of drink that spills on her. Sheila's father was angry and screamed Sheila, Sheila saw the crown on the floor and picked it up talked back to her father said that is not real Sabrina and explained everything what she saw. Sheila's dad still do not believe stared at Fake Sabrina, while Fake Sabrina was laughing softly. Fake Sabrina started to be angry and evily laughed that scared everyone, she used her wand and electrocuted the people and then use her wand to throw things at people to death. She set the place on fire the lighting started occurs she turned back to Marsha and use her wand to make her fly towards the entrance. She cause destruction outside the town too. Sheila and her father managed to escape from Marsha. When they went back to the castle Sheila's dad try to aplogise to Sheila but Sheila didn't say anything and sadly went back to her room. Sheila's dad went to Sheila's room and Sheila sheila is a sleep, he felt sorry for her and touch her hair, next he saw a family photo portrait next to Sheila's bed he take and misses his wife, Sabrina. He whispered to himself that he will fight with that monster off.