5sos Asylum chatzy plot

The boys are all in an insane asylum due to whatever mental issue they have, and the girls are high school volunteers who are with them for the summer.

Ash/gf- Ash has schizophrenia. He is very awkward towards others, except for the voice in his head. when (gf name) is in charge of watching him, she is slightly frightened, and tries to distance herself as much as possible. What happens when Ash tries to reach out for her? How will she respond? 

Michael/gf- Mikey is bipolar. He is very ignorant, and only talks to the guys. When he meets (gf name) and gets to know her, he talks to her more then he talks to the guys; it becomes a routine. His mood swings begin to throw her off. He likes her, and she likes him back, but they don't tell each other, as they don't know how the other one feels. Michael says something that affects (gf name) a lot, and they begin to fight. As much as she knows that he cannot help it, She begins to feel distant. Will Michael tell her how he really feels before its to late? (probs end up fucking tbh)

Calum/gf-  Calum has anxiety. Surprisingly, (gf name) has it too, just not as severely. They open up to each other and like each other instantly. They rarely have problems, but what happens when (gf name) begins talking to Ashton after a small fight? Will Calum take it the wrong way?

Luke/gf- Luke has anger issues. He and (gf name) don't get along, even though she's stuck with him. He begins to grow feelings for her, and tries to be polite, but fails miserably. What happens when (gf name) decides to ignore him after a fight? How will he act out?

S/o to that cheeky fucker from chatzy who gave me the idea