Failed

Chapter 6:

I think I've been walking in circles for hours because I've been seeing the same houses for what seems like forever. As someone was passing by I asked for the time and the lady said, " It's 7:27 p/m miss." I then replied with, "thank you have a nice night." I was walking to a near by park in the neighborhood. I sat on a huge rock and started to think, "Is he looking for me or did he just forget about me and is looking for some other girl now.

I was going to stay the night at the park until I heard a way too familiar voice. The voice was calling out, " Come on beautiful where are you I just want somebody to make love with." I then started to panic, I was looking around to see how close he was but then I was starring right at his face which was only a few feet away from me. I froze but then I realized that as every second passes of me not doing anything he gets closer and closer to me. I started running off into the other direction in hopes that he won't catch me again.

I didn't know where to go but I knew I had to run. Not too long after I started running I tripped on a rock and twisted my ankle. Even though I had a raging pain I tired to keep on running but I was far too slow. Then my ex-client soon caught up to me. He then dropped me and I fell hard on the floor crying out in pain. The last thing I remember from that night is falling on thee floor, seeing a piece of paper going towards my face, and then blacking out.

I woke up with a massive pain in my lower body and I tried to scream out in pain but my mouth was taped shut. I started to cry because I knew where I was. I was in his garage again. I don't know how long I've been here but I know it had to be a for a few days. It was dark in here for a few minutes until the lights went on. My ex-client has come through the door. He had a big smile on his face. He then continued to say, "Oh baby finally you're awake, I was starting to think you died." When he said that a shiver went down my spine.

He put a plate on the floor next to me. The plate consisted of a piece of chicken next to some white rice and a salad. He was actually being nice. "If you don't eat this I will have to punish you and I enjoy doing that but I know you don't like it. He then started to spoon feed me like I was a baby. In my mind I'm pretending that this is Tony or Veronica so I don't start to cry or gag. As soon as he said I had finished the plate he said he had something fun for both of us to do. I didn't want anything to do with him but I didn't want to be punished either.

I turned away from him showing that I didn't want to do anything but I knew that this upset him. He then raised his hand up to my face and slapped me. I let out a gasp in shock. He then proceeded to take off his belt and he whipped my thighs. Before I knew it his pants and boxers were off. He then lifted off the blanket that was on me and he pulled down my pants and ripped my panties off. "I don't like it when you disobey me!" He then proceeded to rape me violently as I cried and screamed for help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. I'm so sorry it took me so long to post this chapter but I have just been so busy. Well anyways guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll speak to you guys next time. I love you <3

- Karen