Chapter 1

Well I decided as I work on my Five Day drama story I might as well work on my other realms series. I decided to write a book for each of the main characters before the current plot and then go and write the three books for the current plot. The main character books will be written in random orders so none of them are more important then others it's just which ones did I have more thought on. I might at random times start new ones and ones may not get updates for a while. I will have all of the character books completed though before I begin the main story. So on to the book.

------------------------------------

"Fine! I'm sorry!" A male's voice screamed across the bar,silencing all other noise. A man laid on the ground surrounded by the remains of a table. Pressed against his sweat drenched neck were the tips of two blades. The blades ran up showing them in the procession of a very toned dark skinned woman. Her eyes were glowing with a deep fiery passion and her normally lush black hair was dripping wet, sticking itself to her face and back. Her leather top was tight against her skin which was covered in droplets of water. Her tight leather pants led down her legs and over a pair of heeled boots. Boots of which's left heel was already pressed tightly against the man's family jewels.

The woman spit at the man's face, "Yes we know you're sorry now apologize." The man moved to object and she slid the heel of her boot deeper into his groin.

The man hissed with pain, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have touched you. I won't do it again."

"And?" The woman questioned sliding the blades tighter against his neck.

The man winced from the pain, "And for spraying you with water. God please let me go!"

The woman pulled the blades away from his neck they had drops of blood on them and you could see where the blades had cut into his neck. She stepped her foot down stepping on the man's prized procession. He screamed out a high pitch scream. She turned around and as she headed towards the bar she looked over her shoulder at the man, "Now get out of this bar before you hurt worse." The man scrambled to his feet holding his manhood. He rushed out of the doors and was gone before the woman could reach the bar.

Standing at the bar was a man, a very young man. He had shaggy blond hair and bright green eyes. He stood behind the bar shaking his head at the woman. She dug into her pocket and pulled out a handful of silver coins and she handed them to the man, "Sorry about the table Darts."

The man, Darts, took the coins, "At least you have the decency to pay for any damage you cause Soramena."

"And I always have a good reason to start things. But you saw him he started it. He smacked my ass then told me to entertain them with a dance and he sprayed me," Soramena stated.

"Yeah I know," Darts mumbled. "So what exactly did you come here for anyways?"

Soramena sighed, "The same thing as always. The boys always send me to make the pick up."

Darts laughed, "I don't see how your brothers drink so much every week. They must always be drunk."

Soramena laughed nervously, "Yeah...always..." Darts stared her for a moment and then shook it off and he headed into the back room. Soramena looked around the bar everyone had gone back to their own business after her little scene. It amazed her the way people in the city just let everything drop so easily. Darts came back out of the back struggling with a huge barrel. Soramena ran around around and she helped him lift it into the cart she had just outside of the bar and he ran back inside to grab the second one. Soramena looked over at the horse that was hooked to the cart and smiled. She didn't come to the city but once a week for her brothers' ale and any trading that was needed to be done. She sighed and then she looked up as the bar door opened and Darts came out pushing the second barrel. She rushed over and helped him load it onto the cart. Darts was dripping sweat and she smiled at him, "Let me help you grab the last two. He nodded and they both went inside to grab the last two barrels of ale.

Soramena waved goodbye to Darts as she swung the reins and made the horse head off towards the mountains.

-------------------------------------------

P.S. Picture on the right is Soramena