What is love?

when Joe was a little slip it wanted to know why its mom and dad stayed together 24 hours a day.it thought that they weren't aloud to be apart but they were. this confused Joe. why would someone want to stay by someone that long? They just choose to for some......strange reason. One day Joe asked its mom why and she relied, "joe it's a thing called love" it asked back "what is love?" "It's something you have with one special person in your life that you might not have meet yet! you will understand when your older." Joe was confused and left to go to bed.

19 years later

Later on when Joe was about 22 it decided that it wanted to find love but it knew it would take some time to find the right pinapple. Joe looked high and low, left and right and still could not find love. Sooner or later Joe came to a conclusion that they did not live here so it said farewell to the fruit forest and headed stright to veggy voice!! now realizing that when it was a slip that its dad told him, "don't force love, let love force you" realizing this it doesn't get on the bus and returns to its apartment, unpacked its bags, and went to the store to get some doliciouse bacon (because it's a fruit obviously) but still didn't find true love!! so it when home but on its way home it discovered something on the sidewalk and what was on the note shocked him...

Hey guys sorry the first chapter is really short I have been wanting to dedicate a full blown book to this Idea but didn't have the time so here it is. Also my schedule has changed to whenever I can update my books and story!! bye!