The beginning

"Coming" I yell to my mother , I take a final glance at my room to make sure I didn't forget anything. "New York here I come " I grabbed my phone and walked out. "Nancy did you grab my purse? " "sorry mom I forgot I will grab it really quick " " Ok honey can you also double check to make sure I didn't forget anything else you know how I get " " sure mom " I walk back up the steps , walk into her door and look around for her purse " oh there  " I went over to it to make sure everything was in it when very suddenly my phone went off and the caller I.D. said "Cameron<3" "hello" "hey babe I was just wondering what time your plane left ? " "in about an hour I'm about to leave now " " wait I thought you and I were going to hang out one last time I mean were not even going  to see each other for 3 and a half months " "I know sorry me and Karen woke up late " " well then your mom better apologize haha I'm just playing but hey I'm going to miss you " " I will too babe I love you and I will call you as soon as I land " " alright love you too" and that was that.

              ~the airport~

"flight 370 to New York now boarding " "alright mom that's us " "KAREN KAREN " " mom its Susan did you forget she was coming to say goodbye " " ummmm...... " " Karen omg I can't believe you almost left without me ! " " I'm sorry I forgot I texted you to meet me here " can y'all please hurry it up we have a plan to catch ... ughhh . " " Ok Susan I will call you when I land see ya soon "  " Ok bye girls ! " " good-bye " we said in unison . about 10 minutes later we had gotten to the plane and gotten seated. I put in my head phones and closed my eyes " good night world"

I felt shaking " whaaat" . "time to wake up we've landed " " already ? " " what do you mean already its been 10 hours " " woah I wasnt even that tired. " " yeah well hurry I got a car here to pick us up so yah " " alright alright goodness"  were inside the little place were your luggage we got everything and head for our car my mom had said she was renting a house while she is here for managing the new modeling gig and I was here all alone no friends. We pull up into our drive way and see a tall beautiful man with golden brown hair and sparkling brown eyes instantly I know that's Justin Bieber