Chapter 2

Sorry this has took so long to post. my stupid laptop has been being stupid. i hope you like it. i'm sorry if you don't like ONE DIRECTION <3 (I mean how cant you not) but i'm on  a ONE DIRECTION kick right now. i was listening to their album while i was writing this.

Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning in a pair of board shorts and in one of Tyler’s shirts. I looked to my left side to find Tyler shirtless and sleeping. A huge smile spread across my face all the memories came from last night came flooding back.

Then it hit me. If we did what I think we did last night I could be. I ran into the bathroom and took “the test”. I have done this every morning for awhile.

“3 minutes.” I whispered to myself

I decided to go back to bed. No use in getting my hopes up. I crawled back into bed and snuggled in close to Tyler. For those who don’t know it takes a lot to get him up. I woke up again an hour later and booked it for the bathroom to look at “the test”. I looked to see + staring back at me.

“TYLER!” I yelled

I heard him fall out of the bed and groan. He came running into the bathroom.

“What?” he asked sounding scared

“I’m pregnant.” I replied

Tyler took the pregnancy test out of my hands and a huge smile spread across his face. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and crashed his lips with mine.

“That’s my baby.” He said putting his hand on my stomach

“It’s our baby.” I replied

I couldn’t believe it I was finally going to be a mom I was finally going to have the family I always wanted growing up.

I called the doctor and Tyler and I agreed not to tell anyone about the baby Seggy just yet.

“Can we at least tell Haley and David since they’ll be here in like an hour?” I asked

“Fine with me.” He said kissing me and my stomach

“Hey slut where are you?” I heard Haley yell as she walked through the door

“You can’t say that now.” I replied

“Why?” she asked

“Cause she’s with child.”Tyler yelled from the kitchen

“What?” David exclaimed

“I’m pregnant.” I replied

“Oh my gosh!” Haley exclaimed and hugged me