Chapter 3

Don't own Teen Titans, I only own Heather!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin's eye couldn't adjust to just what happened, a girl, a perfectly normal girl saved his life and took her own instead.

Robin jumped out of the crates and down beside Heather with the rest of the Titans. "This is odd." Cyborg said picking up all 5 bullets that were shot, not even any dents or blood for that matter. My mind jumped, and suddenly I turned Heather onto her back to examine her wounds, the trouble was, there was no wounds!

"She didn't get shot?" Robin said very confused. "The bullets were coming right at her!" He continued pondering reasons why she wasn't shot. He means he is happy that she wasn't but how?!

"Hmmm, it could be possible she does have a power." Raven said looking at the bullets.

"Wait, could that mean that Slade could be after her for having a special power?" Beastboy said being serious right now.

"I am not sure, but I know one thing. We have to get her out of here!" Robin said standing up thinking he was lucky he wasn't dead and she wasn't either.

"Watch out!" Beastboy shouted and everyone whipped there heads toward the motorcycle and can you guess who was riding it.

Everyone started getting ready to attack, but Jhonney just drove by them and did the unexpected.

He knocked Robin away and grabbed Heather by the waste still unconscious and drove like crazy.

"Heard you have powers now, eh little girl? Guess you can help the bad guys!" Jhonney said to Heather who was still blacked out. Jhonney rode up the stairs and into the dark streets of Jump City hoping to escape the terrors of the Teen Titans. Little did he know, Heather was starting to wake up.

"Ughh, where am I." Heather said mumbling slowly opening her eyes and the first thing she sees is the guy who shot her.

"WHAT THE HELL?! You shot me!" Heather screamed starting to get angry while trying to get up, but Jhonney was holding her down with one arm. "LET GO!" Heather said trying to get his arm off her.

Suddenly when Heather got very angry, something happened, and whatever it was, it made Jhonney go flying off his motorcycle and bouncing on the street.

"What?" Heather said confused, as she sat up the motorcycle fell down sideways landing on top of her.

"Heather!" Robin said booking it down the street towards her, as the others grabbed Jhonney. "Heather you, you have a super power!" Robin said not taking any breaths as he lifted the motorcycle off of her.

"What?" Heather asked Robin thinking he was insanely crazy but quite cute!

"You pushed Jhonney off the bike with a force field! I saw it with my own eyes!" Robin said excited as he helped her up off her bad ankle.

"I have force field powers?!" Heather asked now knowing he is officially crazy.

"I saw them, we all did." Robin said as the others came up behind him.

"Yes I saw a light blue formed around you have a couple of seconds! First I thought you were probably an alien but I think Robin is right!" Beastboy said waving his arms everywhere. Heather just stood there with her mouth open, trying to take all of this in at once.

"So what does this mean?" Heather asked very confused that she was in her own way special.

"Means you are a Teen Titan, if you choose to accept." Robin said looking hopeful.

"Ohh glorious! Heather shall be Raven and I's bestie!" Starfire said happily. Raven gave her a weird look but shook it off thinking when they became so called "besties".

"So will ya do it?" Cyborg said stepping in front of Starfire who was currently bouncing up and down.

"Well..... I guess so!" Heather said shrugging hiding her overall excitement. Everyone seemed happy at the choice and made her feel like she found her right friends and the people she belongs with!

"Well how about pizza?" Robin asked.

"Yeah!" everyone agreed.

"But first I think a trip to jail is in order." Robin said looking behind the others, and as everyone turned around Jhonney sat there tied up glaring at each and every Titan......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Wow, been long time since I updated but since I got so many people wanting more I thought I should update! So fan, vote and comment please :)

XxxRobinxxX