Chapter 2

Warning: NOT edited! Also I have changed my user name to gothicgirl1314 so it is now different just so you know. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I felt like my hair looked okay and I actually looked good I walked to the gates. Yes there are gates around this stupid school also. I think it is the dumbest thing ever but whatever. I walked over to the monitor and pushed a red button on it. The screen turned on and on the screen was a man. He looked about 29 and looked extremely bored. He spoke, "Show me your ID card."

I dug in my bag and soon found my ID card that was given to me. I showed it to him and he nodded. A second later the gates opened to let me in. I walked into the parking lot.

Everybody was staring at me. Especially the guys. I mean I got to say I am pretty hot. Not trying to brag or anything but I am hot and I know it. But I don't use my hotness like sluts do.

I walked up to huge doors which I am guessing are the front doors. I was about to open up the door to let myself in but a guy beat me to it. He held the door open. I nodded my head in thanks barely even looking at him. I walked inside and the whole time I could feel the guys eyes on my ass. To have some fun I swung my hips back and forth when I walked.

I did that the whole time on my way to the office which was a little farther into the school and the whole time there were guys following me and drooling.

I have to admit though that most of the guys at this school are not that bad looking but most of them are players which really stinks because I don't date players. I can tell if a guy is a player or not by just the way he looks and what kind of girls are hanging around them. Yep definitely a lot of players at this school.

I walked through the office door and I was instantly hit with a really strong perfume smell. It smelled disgusting! If there was only a little bit it would have smelled good but this is just way too much perfume! As I walked over to the office lady the smell got stronger. I knew it was her and now that I am looking at her I can tell she is just another whore. She was a blond with brown eyes. She looked really bored and was filling her nails.

She didn't notice me so I rang the little bell sitting next to her. Her head shot up and looked at me. She kept looking at me trying to figure out who I am when it must have finally snapped. She got a really scared look in her eyes. Probably because she read my portfolio. Well I guess that's an advantage for me. Now let's have some fun! (Evil laugh here)

Se started speaking,"A-are you the n-n-new student, C-cassie?"

Ha! She stuttered. I put on a scary smile and answered, "Yep that's me. Now can I please have my stuff and if you take too long you might get a visit from me tonight and might not be a very fun one. So the opposite of what you call fun which is sleeping with a new guy every night."

She bolted out of her seat and ran into a different room. She soon came back with all my stuff and handed them to me. She didn't sit down right away but instead was looking at me probably wondering what I would do next.

I asked, "What is your name?"

"Lindsey."

In a teasing voice I said, "Well Lindsey, since you got my stuff really fast I won't come visit you tonight." I saw her relax but I wasn't finished. "But if you do one thing to piss me off I promise you that you will regret it." I put on a smile and finished, "Well have a good day!"

I closed the door and I think I heard her fall to the floor. Wow! I think she actually fainted! That's a bonus! I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see the guy walking right in front of me. We both collided and I fell on my butt. I heard him grunt but I didn't look to see who he was. I got myself off the floor and I was about to scream at the guy to watch where he is going but once I looked at him my words got stuck in my throat. He was smoking HOT! He was a god-like figure, he has black hair with green eyes which BTW is my favorite combination on a guy! His face was sculpted perfectly. And his abs. Oh is abs! He was wearing a tight blue shirt and I could make out his beautiful eight pack!

I just wanted to jump into his arms and stay in his warm embrace but then I noticed that he was a player. He had two, TWO girls attached to each arm and a bunch were falling really close behind. They were all wearing slutty clothes too which is basically nothing so it told me that this guy is a big player. Well that stinks because he is really hot but I don't date players.

I looked into his eyes and I saw lust shining in them. Well too bad for him because I don't date stupid players. 

I looked away and said, "Sorry I ran into you. I didn't see you there. Bye." I walked around him and started to walk to class. But he decided to grab my wrist and stop me. I turned around to look at him.

He started talking, "No that was my fault I didn't see you there but now I do and I do say that you have a fiiiiine body! I don't know how I didn't see you. My name is Eric and if you want to have some fun you should call me later."

I can't believe he just said that to me! Well I will show him what I think, "In your dreams. Wait I wouldn't even in your dreams. Now remove your hand from my wrist before I remove your hand from your body."

He had a shocked look on his face. Apparently a girl has never turned him down before. Well now one has. He still didn't move his hand from my wrist so I looked at him then at his wrist. He noticed and dropped his hand from my wrist.

I turned around and strutted down the hall. I glanced at my schedule and saw that my first class was physics. Oh fun! Yeah not really. I probably won't learn anything in any of my classes because the first school that I went to basically taught me everything already from 9th grade to 12th grade.

I looked at my schedule again and I saw that I had physics in room 204. Well let's see there is room 201, 202, 203 and there is 204. I headed in and sat down in one of the empty seats at the back of the room. There was nobody sitting next to me yet and I was hoping that a guy did not sit there. I do not want a guy to be drooling over me for the whole class.

I looked around the classroom and it had basically all of the groups that you would find in a school. The players and jocks then the sluts. Also the nerds, the normal or average people and then the goths. I don't know which one I would fit in but I don't really need to worry about that because I usually never join a group anyway. I am my own person. And the fact that I am never in a school for that long.

A couple minutes later a teacher walked in. It was a man that looked in his early thirties with brown hair and was dressed very nicely. He walked to the front of the classroom and told everyone to sit down. He must have seen me because he said, "It looks like that we have a new student joining us today. Why don't you stand up and tell everybody a little about yourself."

I stood up and started talking, "My name is Cassie and I like volleyball and track. I have also been kicked out of 7 schools throughout my whole life and have put 34 people in the hospital in my whole life." With  that I sat back down in my seat.

A lot of people looked frightened but surprisingly the teacher did not look very scared. He must have read my file so he already knew about me. He said, "That's....... interesting. My name is Mr. Cooper. I hope you enjoy this class and here are your books and stuff." He was holding out some books so I got up and grabbed them then sat back down.

I recognized the books and I already studied them so I knew what he was teaching. Mr. Cooper started his lesson. I knew exactly what he was talking about so I opened up my notebook and started drawing in it making it look like I was taking notes and that's what I did for the rest of class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is not very good. I don't know what to write so my next chapter may not be very good either.

~gothicgirl1314~