Maglandia

The "Theory"

One day approximately 420,000,000 years ago Maglandia was created. Back then it was called Birdlandia. Which in everyone's opinion was stupid. That is why we changed it later on. 

BirdMan The 1st was the first official leader. He was married to Horse. The tiny horse who died after the wedding from shock. Birdman the 1st was very rude. He forced a lot of other birds to split themselves into a million pieces. 

Those pieces are ants. Yes, ants come from birds. And keep in mind BirdMan the 1st is a horse. 

The horse ending up blowing himself up causing King Penguin Man the 1st to take over. Which was a couple million years later but no one really cares what happened with the horses and ants. They suck butthole. 

King Penguin Man the 1st was a very respected man. He was a legend. More of a legend than me. And that is hard to beat. But anyways, the pineapples came to take over Maglandia which was very bad. Pineapple armies killed King Penguin Man the 1st and that is when I took over. I changed the name to Maglandia since it is just way better. 

I had King Penguin Man the 2nd take over while I was in charge. He past away due to the ant invasion on Pearl Harbor. We are now in present day and the pineapples are coming. The Penguins are endangered right now and no one is caring. 

People are more concerned with trump and not the fact that I only saved 98293 penguins for 12 hours by banging my head on the wall for 186498139823 minutes. At least I lost 9183643981798 calories but my concussion got worse. 

But. 

The. 

Horses, 

Are. 

Coming.