Part 1 - A Big Surprise

Part 1

It was a bright summers day and I was laying on my front, on my pale blue bed. I was scanning through Cels twitter and waiting for him to come online. His last tweet was 5 hours ago. Sigh. I was thinking about applying for Friday Download tickets AGAIN. But it would be the 25th time and that was just too much. I was about to have a shower when I got an email. My heart stopped beating for a second as It could be for Friday Download. I shook that thought out of my head as I knew I'd be disappointed. I opened my emails casually, a little part of me secretly wishing it would be from SRO Audiences. I heart literally stopped beating and I started shaking. It was from SRO Audiences! With my shaking hand I quickly opened the email and ..... I'd won the tickets!!! I'd won 3 tickets!!! OH MY GOD. I'd never been so happy! I was going to meet my future husband! I fumbled around for my phone. I HAD to ring Dani.

(BOLD - Jess, Italics - Dani)

Hello?

Dani Oh my god you'll never guess what just happened! AHHHHH!

Does it have anything to do with Aidan?!

Haha, yes!!!

Oh my god please tell me!

I got Friday Download tickets!!!

I heard her scream down the phone, ow my ears. 

OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS!? OH MY GOD!!!!!

Aha!! I KNOW AHHH! There for this saturday! I can't actually wait!

AHHHHHH! I'm GOING TO MEET AIDAN FREAKING DAVIS!!!

Ahhh! I know right! I'm gunna meet Cel!

WOOOOOO!

Haha, well I'm going to phone Steph so you just carry on fangirling

Don't worry I will!

I laughed and hung up the phone. I was smiling from ear to ear. I still couldn't believe me and my two best friends were going to Friday Download! I screamed to myself and dialled Stephs number;

(BOLD - Jess, Italics - Steph)

Hello?

Steph oh my god you'll never guess what?

You got Friday Download tickets AHHHHHH!

I was confused.

Wait how do you know that?

Dani just told me! I'm going to meet Richard OH MY GOD!

Haha, I know right!! I'm so excited!

Me too! Ahhh! Well I have to go now, so glad you got the tickets! Bye!

Bye!

I hung up and just layed on my bed smiling to myself, I was breathing heavily as I was so out of breath. Suddenly my annoying little sister came in;

''Jess I want some food!'' I turned to her and before I had time to react she threw her toy bunny at me. It was soft but it hit me straight in the face, it hurt.

''Oi you little shit!'' My mood was just ruined. She giggled and ran out of my room. I was about to chase after her but then I couldn't be bothered. I led on my bed and decided to tweet cel. I knew he wouldn't reply but it's worth a try. It was pretty early but I was tired. So I decided to go to bed. I hopped in the shower and got ready for bed. I jumped into my bed, switched off the light and snuggled down into bed. I closed my eyes, Saturday was going to be good day.