Insanity

Yeah this one might be a bit weird...

_____________________________________________________

The last few weeks had been odd, ever since I came back to blackrock, Rythian seems... different... all he would talk about was his revenge on sjin and Duncan. But it wasn't just them... he mentioned everyone. Inthelittlecorp, Honeydew Inc. , even the rail bros were mentioned a few times. He seemed alot worse today.

'...Rythian' I said, he was sitting in our room on the end of the bed, tatterd clothes, sheets. He looked a mess, his head was in his hands and he was mumbling things I didn't understand.

'Rythian' I said, more cautious, placing a hand on his shoulder...

'they'll pay, all of them... they'll pay...'

'... Rythian... please calm down... your scaring me'

'no need to be scared Zoey... we'll be safe... just after I felt with... them' he said, standing up.

'no... Rythian... wait...' I said, he walked out of the room and down the corridor.

'why zoey... I'm going to save you... safe... we'll be safe...'

'Rythian... please calm down' he stopped and turned around to face me. Pure insanity was in his now violet eyes.

'Very well Zoey...' he said, turning towards the bathroom and closing the door, I tried to open it but he had locked it. I called from the outside...

'Rythian... please calm down, you'll be safe... we'll be safe. You dont have to do this... it's okay...'

'of course it's okay Zoey...' I heard a bang as if he had smashed a hole in the wall. My eyes aided as I kicked the door until it finally broke. RYTHIAN was flying off Into the distance before I flew out of the hole and after him. I caulled for him many times before he stopped and turned around. When I reached him I saw the emptiness of his insanity in his eyes. He clenched his fists in mid air and waited there.

'Rythian....please don't do this...'

'it's okay Zoey... the nuke... sjin... Duncan... they'll all pay... everyone... we'll be safe... we'll be together...' he said, this was not my Rythian... he had lost it...

Without thinking I nodded, and hugged him.

'thanks Zoey...' but then I started singing...

'Enderborn, if you think I'm gone to long, your worst fears will all be wrong....

Our blackrock story carries on....

No help in sight... just blue from the force fields light... but I know I'll get this right...

Making sure I defuse the bomb...

But if Duncan then decides to bring that remote to his side.

And activate the switch... that would blow this whole place wide...

And if I cut the wire and I find I've got it wrong... then our blackrock story carries on...'

I sang it slowly. Half way through, rythian hugged my back.

'Zoey...' he said. My spirit lifted and I looked at him. His eyes were a calm blue... was this him... was he back.... he smiled through his mask but then his face fell and his eyes became the cold violet they were.

'thank you Zoey... but we'll be safe... our blackrock story will carry on... trust me... but I have something to do first.' he let go of me and hung lifeless in the mid air. He turned a d flew off into the distance until he was gone.

Our blackrock story carries on...

_________________________________________________

Told you...

I would like to thank my sister Molly for writing Rythians bits. We wrote this last night together and I really liked it, she did Rythian's parts and I did Zoeys.

... we carried this on... but it ended up being discusting and creepy so we left it here. I could not stop screaming from the feels.