Chapter 31

Your POV

"Y/N!!"

I heard the screams of the girls, as I turned around and was met with the sight of five girls running towards me full speed. Soon enough I was squeezed into a group hug with them as they said their "hello's". I hugged them all back and after a few seconds we all pulled away.

We were standing in my front yard. I was actually on my way to get the mail when they appeared. So I quickly grabbed the rest of my mail before telling them to follow me into the house.

"So how long are you here for?" I asked as they settled in the living room. I walked into the kitchen to get glasses and water. I walked back into the living room to see they saved me a spot beside Lauren. I set the glasses in front of each girl before sitting down beside Lauren while they answered my question.

"We're leaving in three days, but we also have a concert here tomorrow night so we have a day off today." Dinah answered as she automatically intertwined her fingers with Normani's making me raise my eyebrows while drinking my water.

"Alright, but just one question."

"Shoot."

"Norminah endgame?" I asked smirking as I saw a blush form on the two mentioned girls.

"Oh hell yeah!" Dinah exclaimed as she kissed Normani's cheek while she smiled bashfully. We all laughed before we started catching up even though we had texted basically every day. It felt like it had been ages since we had last seen each other, and I really missed them. So much has happened that I only kept feeling so proud of them.

Lauren laid her head on my shoulder as she played with my fingers of my right hand that was on my lap. It just felt natural with her, so it wasn't a big deal or anything but I kept seeing the other girls smirking and winking. Dorks

"Why don't you call Chloë over? We would love to meet her!" Camila asked as the others agreed while I just shrugged and brought out my phone to message her.

Y/N: Hey dimwit, come iver to my house and meet Fifth Harmony

Puta: Iver

Puta: Yeah, I'll come iver to your house in a bit

Y/N:

"She'll be over in a bit," I told the girls before mumbling to myself "Fucking bitch ass"

"She'll be over in a bit," I told the girls before mumbling to myself "Fucking bitch ass". Lauren was the only that heard making her giggle knowing I was talking about Chloë. "Don't be so mean," Lauren nudged my shoulder as she smiled playfully, while the other girls talked amongst themselves.

"I didn't do shit," I exclaimed as I put my hands up in surrender. This only made Lauren chuckle before punching my shoulder playfully, and then she turned her head the other and I could see her making a weird face and mumbling something to herself. She's acting as if she's friend zoning me, even though none of us has tried to make a move on the other.

Soon enough Chloë appeared with her annoying loud voice only making me want to smack her face. But I still loved that bitch. We had a weird friendship, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Hello, Your day just got better!" Chloë yelled as she stepped inside always feeling at home around here. My sister, Rosie, wasn't here because she was with a friend but I bet she would freak out when she came home.

"Hey puta, meet the girls of Fifth Harmony." I said motioning my hand to them. They all got up and exchanged hugs and greeting before everyone took a seat.

"So how come you've been able to stay friends with this dick face?" Chloë asked laughing to herself as Dinah laughed with her and they high-fived  each other, I hate them both. Chloë tried to get Lauren to high-five her but she didn't do it. "Aw come on, don't leave me hanging!" Lauren just shook her head as Chloë pouted. To be honest, I thought Chloë would be a wreck meeting the girls but I guess she's basically just using me as a human shield by making fun of me.

I only laughed at the fact that Chloë got rejected, when I received a disapproving look from Ally. "What?! I didn't do shit, she's the mean one." I exclaimed acting like a child since I got all the blame.

Lauren got near my ear and I could feel her breathing down my neck as goosebumps appeared, the good kind... if you can say that. "Bad idea cursing, she'll get the chancla for you." I accidentally snorted so loud and started bursting out laughing as the others looked at me weirdly. "Sorry, it's nothing" I said after regaining my composure. I need to get ahold of myself.

"You know, maybe you shouldn't have such a loud reaction... Who knows, maybe you'll react differently to something I say, but I might want it to be quiet." Lauren whispered in my ear before pulling away and winking at me, leaving me swallowing the lump in my throat and blushing like crazy.

Well now one of us actually has made a move on the other... If you would count that as a move.

***

A/N:

I suck at updating, and tbh I've lost interest in this book... But I don't want to delete it, so I'm just going to finish this book. I won't update that much (as usual) since I'm always so busy and because I like reading more 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry guys, but thank you for reading, voting and commenting on this book!

There's still a few chapters to go, so it's not done yet if anyone's wondering.

- M