Finally

A picture of Kate's jacket is shown either above or to the right depending on where you're reading this from : )

〰⚫〰⚫〰⚪〰⚫〰⚫

"Hurry and help me find my phone before I die of a panic attack!" I say, holding out my hand and stomping my feet. " Give me your phone!"

" Okay okay! Geez woman hold your horses. A little please never killed anyone." I glare at her. " I got it -I got it." She says while taking out her phone. She scrolls for a while before stopping on my name.

"Ok, now start looking upstairs while I look down here."

"OK" I say while going up the stair two at a time.

"Ready!" Lisa yells.

"Yep!"I respond while starting with my room.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Crap! Did you find it yet?" I say while checking the last room upstairs.

"Nope! Any luck up there?"

"No! Why do you think I asked you!" I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and turn toward the door.

"Oh" she scrunches her lip up and to the right ."Sorry."

"No. It's ok, you were only trying to help."

I walk back to my room with Lisa on my heels and lay on my bed looking at my ceiling .

"Ya know... someone once told me that once you stop looking for something, it'll show up on it's own. So I suggest that we stop looking for it and sooner or later well find." Maybe she's right, it's not like my phone grew legs and ran away.

I sit up to take a good look at my room. I see dirty clothes scattered all over the floor. My covers are thrown off my bed, and my dressers are half closed and have been ransacked. It looks like I've been robbed and the robbers didn't find that they were looking for.

I sigh " Fine... but you better be right. "

"I'm always right." She gives me a bitch please face and walks out my room towards the front door. "Oh, it's kinda cold so bring a jacket or something". Lisa turns around to face me with her hand on the door nob. "Make it quick, we've already spent almost an hour trying to find your phone. " She opens the door and walks to her car.

I walk back to my room searching for my white leather jacket in the disarray of the room. It takes me a while to spot it and slip my arms inside the holes. I step over some clothes and head out my room, to the front door.

Before I leave, I walk to the kitchen to my mom." Bye mom, I'll be back before you know it. " I give her a kiss an the cheek and a side hug.

"Bye honey. Oh, did you find your phone?"

"No. I'll have to use Lisa's phone to call you."

" Ok, have fun but not too much fun, I love you." she says with her left eyebrow up. She gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Ok, I love you too." I turn around and go out the door them turn around to lock it. When I stick my hand inside my jacket pocket I feel something flat and smooth. I pull out the item to reveal my precious phone.

I stare wide eyed with my mouth slightly open. I switch from shocked to extremely happy and do my happy dance. I stick my phone back into my pocket and skip to Lisa's car.

When I get into the passenger seat Lisa looks at me with a weird look. "Guess what Guess what! " I say jumping up and down in the seat.

" You found your phone. " she gives me a pointed look.

" YEP!" I pull it out shake it in her face.

"Told you you'd find it." She has a smug look on her face." ok, now that you've found it- wait how did you find it?" she says.

" Well, I was walking outside and I put my hand in my pockets to warm then up and BAM, there it is."

" So, technically if it werent for me telling you to grab your jacket, you wouldn't have found it." she says smirking.

" True, but I was the one to pick out the jacket, so I guess it's 50/50."

She shrugged her shoulders." Eh, fair enough. "Now Lets get to the party!" she says while pulling out of the driveway and into the street.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Thanks for reading : )

Vote

Comment

Share?

♥ⓐⓜⓑⓔⓡ♥