[forty nine]

"Harry?" I call. I hold the back of my costume together so I don't fall out of it. He appears around the corner. His dress pants and shoes are already on and his white button up isn't quite buttoned up, revealing his chest. I nearly drool, but I pick my eyes back up.

"Hmm?" He asks. I point to my back with my free hand. "Gimme a hand? I can't reach," I say. He nods and walks over.

He zips up my costume and I thank him. He chuckles a little. I turn and give him a weird look.

"No, thank you for wearing such a figure flattering costume, my love," he smirks. I slap his arm and roll my eyes. I walk over to the dresser and put my phone in my purse. "Are you about ready? We're nearly late," I say. I hear him huff. I look over to see him buttoning his shirt and putting his jacket over.

"I was going to do something with my hair rather than just sweep it over, but," he sighs. "Dammit, this tie." He mutters. I strap my purse around my shoulder and walk over to him. He's standing in front of the mirror. I turn him towards me and style his hair to the side with my hands. Then I tie his tie. "There."

He smiles thankfully. He goes into his room and grabs his wallet and his phone. I slide my black heels on and walk into the hallway. He takes my arm and we walk downstairs.

"Alright," I say, warning my aunt and uncle we're leaving. They smile at us. "Have a good time, you two," Aunt Karen says. Uncle Steve looks a little nervous. "Not too good of a time," he says, looking us both over. I laugh genuinely, while Harry's is a little worried.

We say goodbye to them and head out. We take Harry's car, and he drives. 

"I'm really disappointed," he says. I look over. "Why?" I frown. He keeps his eyes on the road, but smirks a little. "Because you're wearing that and I don't get any alone time with you," he says. I blush a little. "Back at you." I say faintly. He looks so gorgeous in that suit. It's unfair.

He just chuckles in response. "Well, you know, maybe.." He starts, setting his hand on my leg. I look at him. "Harry.. I don't want to do that sort of thing at a party.." I say softly. He looks at me now. "You did it last time." He says. My cheeks heat up more. "But.. That was different.."

"No, it wasn't very," he says. I don't reply. He sighs. "I don't care where but I'm getting my hands on you in that costume tonight." He says, with both hands now on the wheel. I turn completely red and look out the window.

"Where is this at, anyway?" I ask, changing the subject. Talking about intimacy makes me uncomfortable. "It's at the frat house." He says. Oh. Well yeah, then I really don't want to... Do things with him there. It would be an invasion of their privacy and I know I certainly wouldn't want people getting all... Intimate on my bed.

"We always have Ashton's room," he chuckles. I give him a look. "Harry, no," I say. He rolls his eyes. "I was kidding," he says. "Besides, we have the back of the car, too,"

"Harry!" I whine. He laughs. "Okay, okay, I'll stop," he says. I cross my arms and pout. "You are a pervert." I mumble. He just chuckles.

We pull up on the street. There are so many cars parked outside, lining the street and the next few blocks. "Wow." I mutter.

"Fuck, where are we going to park?" Harry groans. I look around for a free spot.

"You're in luck, Styles," I say, pointing to an open spot. It's just barely big enough for his Mustang. And he has to parallel park.

"Oh, hell no." He says. I sigh. "I can't walk if you park any further away." I say. He draws in a breath. "Can you please do it, babe? I am shit at parallel parking." He says. I groan. "Fine."

We get out and switch places with each other. I slowly wedge the car in the tiny spot. I manage to just barely park it well. Harry lets out a deep breath that he was probably holding in for a long time.

I smirk. "See? Did it. Not a single dent or scratch on your baby." I flaunt. He glares at me and I grin in return.

We get out of the car. Harry holds onto my waist tightly. "We should find the boys and Angie right away." He says. I nod. "And I don't want you leaving my side this time." He adds. I give him a look.

"I recall it being you who left my side last time." I retort. He rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

We go inside. It's decorated like a haunted house. I keep close to Harry. I hate haunted houses. I've never been in one, actually. But there's a reason. I can't do scary things.

"Don't worry, darling, I'll protect you," Harry whispers in my ear. It's little things like that that he does that make me love him more. I kiss his cheek.

We quickly locate the boys and Angie, who are over in a group by themselves, just talking. A few of them have red Solo cups in their hands.

"No drinking, please," I tell Harry. He pouts. I sigh. "Just don't get drunk. Please." I say. He nods. "Fair enough."

They wave us over. I smile. We walk over. They all look fantastic.

Angie gives me a big hug. "Wow, girly, you look amazing!" She smiles. I smile back. "So do you," I say. "Your vampire princess thing actually worked in your favor," I laugh. She glares at me.

They all stuck to their costume ideas. And they look great. 

"Wow, Harry, you actually found something to wear," Louis chuckles. Harry just gives him a look. "Who are you anyway? Harry in ten years?" Calum laughs. Harry whines.

"I'm James Bond." He pouts. They erupt with 'oh's. I laugh. Harry just looks unamused.

We talk and hang out and dance for a while. They do a costume competition, in which Liam wins. I feel Harry getting awkwardly impatient by my side. He eventually grabs my hand.

"Can I talk to you?" He asks. I nod. "Sure."

He pulls me through the crowd of people and makes a sharp turn into a hallway, where I assume that the activities that will ensue down here will be quite similar to the ones in the last hallway.

~~~

A/N:

Hiii <3

Oooohh it's getting hot in here :O

Harry in his costume on the side, hot dAYUM

OKAY SO

Thank you SOOO much for nearly 2500 reads!!!

MY EYES ARE SWEATING

But seriously, thank you all so much, I remember when I first started this book and now look where I am (:

Almost 2500 reads and almost at chapter 50! :')

Thanks you alllll *hands a virtual cookie and a warm blanket*

Please don't forget to vote and comment, as that's what got me here in the first place ^~^

Ily all more than humanly possible :*

-allie xx