Chapter Nineteen- The Darkness Inside Her

The turtles were deadly silent as they crept thought their arch nemesis's lair, taking out Foot Soldiers as they went. Leo made it very clear that this was a rescue mission only. No fighting was needed unless it was absolutely necessary. He knocked another ninja unconscious, allowing Raph to take out the second shoulder that was guarding Shredder's throne room.

"Remember guys, sneak in, save Olivia, and sneak out. Nothing more, nothing less." The blue clad brother reminded his brothers. They all nodded. Mikey smirked, dropping a smoke bomb at his feet causing he and his brothers to disappear and reappear on a high ledge by a window in Shredder's throne room. Lee scanned the room. Karai, Winter, and Tigerclaw were the only ones present. There was no sign of Shredder himself or Olivia. He tried again only to end up with the same results.

He made a symbol with his fingers and he and his brothers lept down. Raph and Donnie landed on Tigerclaw, Mikey landed on Winter, and Leo landed on Karai. Leo found it strange how they didn't fight back. "Alright, Karai. I'm going to ask you a simple question, and I want a simple answer." He pulled out a Katana and held it to her throat. "Where's Olivia." Karai laughed.

"It's cute that you think that'll help you, Leo." She said. Leo raised an eye ridge. Suddenly four kunai whizzed past the turtles. They rolled off of the villains, dodging the blades. Karai, Winter and Tigerclaw ran off. "Have fun!" Karai called. "What the heck was that about?" Raph asked with a raised brow. "Me." A familiar voice said. All eyes turned toward the throne where Olivia was standing.

Her once bright eyes were dark and she sported a Footclan outfit simple to Karai's except instead of grey metal, her's was a nice ice blue that matched her eyes. She wore a smirk. "Miss me, guys?" She asked "Because I won't miss you." She pulled out twin Ninjatos, twirling them around a bit. Don's eyes widened. "I... I think she's been brainwashed." "So we have to fight her?!" Raph asked, a little alarmed. "If we wanna live, yes." Donnie answered. "I don't wanna fight Liv, dudes!" Mikey exclaimed.

Leo didn't wanna fight her either, but he knew he had to. "I'm sorry, Olivia." He muttered, pulling out his other, Katana. Olivia attacked Donnie first, back flipping behind him and kicking him in the shell. Donnie groaned as his head hit a wall. Raph let out and enraged yell and charged at Olivia, his sais ready. Olivia held up one of her Ninjatos, deflecting the blow. "Ah, Raphael always the first to rush into a fight." Olivia taunted. "I'm trying not to hurt you." Raph said. Olivia shrugged. "Thanks for letting me win."

Raph charged again, but before he could land a punch, Olivia grabbed his wrist tightly, her super strength making the experience ten times more painful. With a smirk, she used her free arm to elbow him in the head. The impact was so hard that when he hit the ground, he bounced back up allowing Olivia to kick him square in the plastron.

She grinned as he slammed into a wall. Suddenly, a chain wrapped around her waist. She turned to see Mikey, holding his Kusarigama in place. "This isn't you, Liv. Please come back to us." He pleaded. Olivia growled, yanking her wrist back with such a force that Mikey landed at her feet on his knees. "The Olivia you know is gone. And soon, you will be too." She seethed. With that, she headbutted Mikey so hard, the young turtle teen crumpled to the floor in an unconscious heap, a small trickle of blood falling down his forehead.

"MIKEY!" Leo yelled. Olivia's lethal gaze turned to him. "You're next. " She said simply. She charged at him with speed and grace. She sliced her Ninjatos at him, with way more confidence than she'd ever used. Leo deflected each of her attacks. "You know, I see why Karai spoke highly of you now. You are fun."

With three swift kicks to the plastron, he was down. Olivia leaned over him triumphantly. "But not fun enough." Leo's eyes widened. "It's been... Interesting, Ocean Blue, but now it's time for me to say adieu." Leo's eyes widened as Olivia raised her Ninjato above him. "Please Olivia don't do this." Leo begged. Olivia scoffed. "And what's stopping me?" Leo took a deep breath.

"The fact that I love you." Olivia laughed. "Nice tr-" She stopped abruptly, eyes wide. Then her brow furrowed in confusion and she looked around. She saw Raph and Donnie, all battered and bruised, ignoring their own pain to help their younger unconscious brother. Then she saw Leo, breathing heavily and bruised beneath her raised Ninjato. "L-Leo?" She asked fearfully. "Liv?" With a gasp, she threw her Ninjato as far as possible.

She scrambled to her feet, eyes wide and afraid. "I... I hurt your brothers." She muttered. "I hurt you! I'm... I'm a monster." Leo got up as quickly as possible. "No you're not, Liv. Your not a-" "GET AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed. "I... I don't wanna hurt you anymore than I already h-" She stopped abruptly, placing one hand over her mouth and the other on her stomach. Suddenly, a fat brain worm flew out of her mouth. Leo winced at the sight of it.

Olivia groaned a bit before fainting. Leo rushed over to her, catching her bridal style before she hit the floor. He smiled at her, brushing a strand of her hair out of her face. "Your safe, now Liv." He muttered. Without warning, Karai burst through the door, an army of Foot soldiers at her side. Leo rushed over to his brother's, Olivia held securely in his arms. "As much as we'd like to stay and continue this rather charming engagement, we have to leave." Raph grinned.

Using his good arm, the red clad turtle tossed down a smoke bomb. Karai coughed a bit as some of it went down her throat. When the smoke cleared, she let out a yell if rage. They'd all disappeared.