Sloppy Joe on the wall, who's the bloodiest of them all?

"Let's Marvin Gaye get it on." Rebecca's phone rang out at 6'O clock in the morning. I groaned as I shifted to my back and spread my hands and legs, tangling into Isabella's thighs.

"Meu meu meu..." Rebecca murmured, her back faced to me. I gently removed my self to the edge of the bed, trying not to wake them up. I walk to the window and turn the alarm off.

Remembering last night's events, I couldn't help but smile to myself. Where I lived, boys weren't as hot as him, and if they were (which they weren't) they were vain assholes. I pulled the curtains and allowed the bright sunlight to flood the room. Sniffing at my shirt, I made a gagging sound. Someone needs a shower. I grabbed a spare towel that we had requested lat night and I was about to hit the shower when something caught my eye. A dark red velvet envelope was placed upon the desk and was looking back at me, mocking me.

I shrieked and rushed to the bed.

"What! Where's the fire?" Isabella got up frantically and was busy patting her pants down. When she realized she was just making a fool of herself. She sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her eyes.

"What's going on?" She said softly before yawning. I pushed myself off the bed and picked up the letter as if it was dirt. Her eyes landed on the dark red surface and her eyes widened.

"How?"

"I don't know. I found this under the towel we ordered."

"Did you open it?"

"Did you open what?" Rebecca piped in from the corner of the bed. She was sitting up and was desperately trying to comb her hair.

I threw the letter to her and she caught it mid air. She let out a small gasp when she realized what it was. She sent me a fleeting glance before she tore it open.

Isabella and I rushed to her side to read what had been written.

Dear Darlings,

I am ecstatic to find out you are here. Courage and Bravery were the two aspiring qualities I have always loved in the three of you. So far away from home, so vulnerable. Watching you sleep, I realized how tired you were of my games. But darling, it has just begun. I'm always there. Everywhere, even when you least expect it.

Now. Do take rest darlings, you need all the energy you can get. Don't quit now. I won't let you.

Love,

Your secret Admirer

"Watching-watching you sleep? " Isabella yelled. Her eyes shot daggers at the paper, as if trying to burst it into flames.

Rebecca was silent, but I could see she was distressed.

"He's probably trying to get into our heads." I said, but I didn't know if I was trying to convince them or me.

Outside our door, muffled voices were shouting at each other and they sounded nervous. Curious, Rebecca walked to the door and opened it. Three males were huddled together, talking. A mop of black hair, told me one of them was Adam.

"What's going on?" I walked to the hallway and stared at them. Startled they turned around, and I felt myself gazing into a pair of green eyes.

A boy, probably a year older than me shifted his weight from one foot to another, hesitating to reply. Isabella stood beside me and raised her eyebrows.

"Well?"

The boy looked at Isabella, enchanted. I groaned inwardly.

"Well, m'am, it's not something a pretty lady like you would like to hear." He drawled in his southern accent.