A new beginning

A/n
Warning this chapter is cringe!!! I repeat this chapter is pure cringe!!!! ⚠ ⚠

Y/n P. O. V
I was trying to get used to my surroundings considering this building was still new to me. I almost forgot they game me a map yesterday and I was a bit dizzy but I'll see what I can do. Sooo everyone is supposedly going on a mission while I have to do chores. One of the chores was to do breakfast for this morning and I had about 2 and a half hours left before everyone woke up to a bell. I went ahead and followed my map to the kitchen. I noticed sans sitting on a chair asleep I thought it was cute so I put a blanket over him and quietly went ti the kitchen. I decided to make pancakes with bacon it would smell nice. I looked at the list again and it said to clean everyone's room and under that to do lunch. I didn't want to procrastinate on making lunch considering I'm already in the kitchen so I made some plain pizza because I didn't want them fighting for the toppings and all that. After I finished I felt that someone was watching me so I knew it might have been sans since no-one was out they're rooms yet.
Sans P. O. V
I got up and saw me covered in a blanket. I checked if the kiddo was in her room but... She was gone. Oh god if I fail on watching the kid boss is going to be mad. So I looked around and then heard someone cooking in the kitchen. I checked and it was Y/n. I was actually relieved. As I was taking a close look I can sense that she knows I'm there. So I came out my hiding spot and pretended I did nothing but wake up. I yawned and stretched pretending like nothing happened. "Morning kiddo I see your doing the chores that tori gave you? "I said with a hint of tiredness . "Yeah, how did you know? " Y/n told me "I was there y'know. " I said. "Well anyway I have to clean everyone's room soo do you mind if I start with yours? " Y/n said. "No not really go a-head knock your self out (was that a pun or was it a random sentence? 😂)

Y/n P. O. V
As I walked to his room I figured that he had a messy side considering papyrus was very neat and they share rooms. "Hey your not gonna clean rooms with that are you? " Sans said "Yeah why?" I said. "Your gonna get your uniform dirty."Sans said. "Yeah and?" I said in confusion "Your might go to a mission tomorrow is what I'm saying. " sans said
"Alraight, alright but, what will I wear? I don't have much in my closet considering this is my new home. "Well kid I'll go to the big closet and find you some thing to wear.
*10 minutes later sans teleported back to you*
"Alright kiddo put this on" sans said.
"Are you sure there aren't any other clothes than that? " you said. "Unless you want to torture me to find anothother your size I don't think so"sans said a bit annoyed. "Ok, OK I think I get the point. I'll change."i said walking to the bathroom to change.
*Lee time skip 5 minutes later*

(OK here is the part you choose what to wear)
You can 1. Choose this

 Choose this

2. Choose this

 Choose this

oor 3. One of theese
(First) (Middle) (last)
3.1 3.2. 3.2

(You choose the outfit and imagine yourself in it)

When you came out you saw sans look at you almost drooling. You snap sans out when you said "You gonna drool yet? " he got a bit mad. "Hey don't mock me, just hurry up and clean!! " he said in an angered tone. You were cleaning when you realize sans is staring at your behind. Trying to mock him you shake it more as you clean. He almost started drooling and getting a *censor 😏😉* (for those who get it don't comment what it is keep it to yourself 😂😂) you stopped immedietly when you saw the *Sanser* (lol see what I did there?😂😂)
You quickly finished and left before anything was said...

*le Tim skip cuz I'm lazy af*

After you cleaned the room you put the uniform in the washer, then you got a long sweater from your closet put it on and washed the 'maid costume'. When you herd loud noises you new the mafia returned wich scared you because you were only wearing a long sweater wich means your were in nothing but a sweter and underwear it would be embarrassing if someone saw you like that.
But karma came knocking you down as someone came in... It was

A/n
Sorry for the lack of updates ill try to upload a chapter after this to make it up for you guys