Chapter two!!

I walk into the throne room to see my mother and father seted in thier thrones just waiting from to what it looks like now as i make my way down to them thank the gods i don't have to do a big grand entecn and let me tell you there were alot of people here.

I sat beside my mother as she and my father held hands my father was weraing the same as me but a red cloack and bigger crown because he is the King after all, my mother was wraing a deep blue long seveeled dress and her crown as well as me and my father was wearing ours.

My father stood up and everyone turned thier attation to him as he spoke to the guste's seted at the tables.

"Good evening everyone and thank you all for coming to Prince Daniel's birthd- my father didn;t get to finhins his speech because werewolfs and vampires were breaking though the roof, windows and the door.

Three jumped at my father and mother and me, there was a black that jumped at my father, a grey one that jumped at my mother and a brown one that jumped at me they were trying to push us back to the wall when a white and gold wolf jumped at my mother wolf causing it to lose its balcane and knocked the balck wolf over. The white wolf turned on my wolf and growled at it withch ran out though the window but stop and turned to dust. i look back at the wolf that help me and my mother and father my wolf was scarming at me saying.

"MATE!!"

"MINE!!"

"MATE"

my father walked over to the wolf that just saved us. The person was still in wolf form.

"Shift" he commarded that wolf to shift and it did in to the most beauitfu women i have ever seen.

she had black raven hair that fall down onto her waist, the most sexy figuer you could every see,she looked about 5'6 with long toned legs,tanned skin. She was wearing black shorts that came to her thigns that showed a tattoo of a rose that wrapped aroud,a black silk top with dark blue gems on the chest, with black heels that looked about 5 inch, with a black long claock like jakect with the hood judt resting on her shoulders.

"Well how Derreck that was not how Daniel's birthday was meant to go, but it was fun" the girl said to my father wicth she call him by his first name not by his title, the sound of her had me begging for her to say something more so i could hear it anagin.

"Rosette it that really you"? my mother aks her like she couldn't belive it.

"No its that i just look like someone you know of couse its me were you hoping for someone eles"

My mother ran to Rosette and jump her arms and started sobbing into Rosette shoulder as she hugged my mother back. When they pulled apart them smile at each other with my mother in tries i couldn't work out way she would be crying was beyond me...

Thanks for reading readers;-)