The Voyage

The following 2 days, uncle Zack's ship was loaded with suppiles and his men. In the ship, Rueben saw that in 1/4 of the cargoes were big jars. and the rest were food, suppiles, and etc.

"Now Rueben follow me, I need to inform you something."said uncle Zack

He brought him into his shed in the sheep and sat down.

"Rueben, just to let you know that this map and documentary that I'm holding was my grandfather's secret. Before he died, he'd wanted me to share it to my sister's son which was you. He told me to share it at the right time and at the right moment. This map and document was about an unknown place in the depths of the Rocco Mountain."

"What is there to be found in that unknown place?" asked Rueben

"They say that place was filled with some pastries which I doubt to see but it was so important, and if I and my men don't make it alive, just use this book."

Giving him a guide book in which he wrote all the facts.

"This is the key to your survival! And no one must know that you have it!" said uncle Zack

The door was burst and sailor told him.

"Captain! There is an outraging wave coming towards us!" said one of the men

"Rueben you stay here while I go look outside!"

Rueben sat there for a moment and then started to look at the book that his uncle gave him. In the book, he found some facts thst he didn't learn in his geography or biology book. He read upon the Aether lands and the rainbow monkey. The book said

"The Aether lands had gravitational force upon their land that it could not either fall or stand. The Aether lands had rivers of syrup overflowing abundantly from their caves."

he kept on reading

"The Umo was a fast creature, and it was not perfectly described for it flashes arround the candy shrubs."

and kept reading

"The cotton bunnies were creatures that were a foot long and were used as carriage pulling for they had unlimited strength."

until something caught his eyes

"Gingerbread men were vunerable villagers who live in small cottages. Their intelligence matches 20% of the human intelligence. They enjoy music, games, and other entertainment. A lot more is known about them."

While Rueben was reading for a while, the ship faced enormous hits of waves that shook the ship. Rueben stood to get to the door but he fell and hit his head against an object that was hard as metal, and he passed out.

The next mourning he found his uncle sitting beside him.

"Oh thank goodness you're alive! We have just arrived at the coast, thanks to some big waves that pushed us far off where we had just started." said uncle Zack

"Wow thats pretey far." replied Rueben

Rueben steped down on the coast as he saw the men carring the loads up and down. Uncle Zack took Rueben with his torch and he light it up. And of they went to the cave that was dark and it was odd looking. There was some ancient looking scripts that were carved on the wall. His men offered to go forward into the dark blue caves. They traveled until they found a sign that was written in English.

"Whoever comes througt the portal will not be able to come back alive unless he who has the key, returns safely."

"Uncle Rueben took his document and read

"The entrance of the Candy Portal is litted with a gram of sugar."

One of his men took out a bag of sugar. Uncle Zack poured all the sugar on the portal's door but there was no effect. Rueben steped forward and poured his tumblr of water over the sugar and suddenly the sugar from the ground rose and spreaded through out the whole door of the portal. Gleamming in many colors.