The directioner that fell for them

Mom where are you I say to my mom on the phone. I'm nearly there I'm just pulling in. Ok bye.

Ding dong. God she really was just here. I open the door. Hay mom I say swinging my arm around her. Hi sweety how are you. Ok but I miss Niall. Oh you will see him at the alter tomorrow.

Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Darcy and I'm getting married to Niall Horan tomorrow. Think about it today is my last day of being Darcy McDonald . Yep tomorrow I'll be DARCY HORAN. oh yeah I better tell ye how I'm at this position.

2010

Anna why do I have to go to your cousins house. Because him and his band just lost the xfactor so they might be upset and I'm bad with that sort of stuff my best friend Anna says as she knocks on the door. Well my brother Nicholas just came second I say.

Hi Anna a boy with curly hair said hugging her. And who is you beautiful friend he says. Oh Darcy this is my cousin Harry, Harry this is my best friend Darcy. Well HELLO Darcy he says. Hi ass hole I say walking past him into the house.

The two of them follow me in. Harry leads us into the living room where the rest of them were. Oh fuck I whisper. Be nice Anna says to me. We sit down I'm next to Anna and a blond guy. Hi I'm Niall he said In a big Irish accent. Hi I say. Hi I'm Liam this is zany and that's Louis a fella with a buzz cut said. Hi I say giving Anna a sad face. She texts me saying darcy be nice You might get along with them if you try. This is going to be a long day .