Don... Sanskar

No one crossing the way of this handsome man in his thirties can imagine that behind his angelic cute face there is a hidden devil

Reigning over the sub Asian continent's underworld, he's heartless, manipulator, calculative and sinful to the core.
He's known fearless and weakless because he has no dearness in his life, not even his own life!
Arms, drugs, antiquities, art collection, industrial spying... His activities are various and traceless because nothing is at his name, how can it be? He's simply nameless and is referred to in his world and the police files as just "Don".
He's also homeless and spends his life in cars, ships and planes which makes him inexistent in any register... India, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia, Afghanistan, China, Korea... He has more fake nationalities that there is flags in front of the UN building! Still his fair skin and dark chocolate eyes can't precise his origins.
When he's not in some dark hangar, finalizing a deal, he's in some politician or business man's reception... A glass of wine in hands and a beautiful woman hanging in his arms.
His charm conquered lot of partner's wifes, enemy's daughters and random night's creatures... Perfect Pianist, dancer, player as well as fighter, he's irresistible!
But since one night six months ago... He's haunted by one unique image...
HERS!