PROLOGUE

Sanjay Singahania, one of the Indian dealers who started having eyes bigger than stomach when he entered in contact with some Chinese dealers offering lesser prize than the first buyer, Don!

Meanwhile, he got a new toy, a beautiful creature he won playing cards. She was a sex slave used as dominant in the dream land she made him live in.
During months, Swara, the trained undercover agent of interpol used drugs and her acting skills to make him believe in long endless sinful nights filled with play roles where she fulfilled all his fantasies.
He didn't know that HE is the toy, the prey used to trap his new gained enemy, Don!
The plan was perfect, Don would sooner or later emerge in his life bringing death. And using the hacked information in his laptop would help in tracing his business.
But things turned differently when Don irrupted all of sudden from nowhere making the survey crew armless to help their agent inside whom is facing death alone.
But something unexpected happened and Don was in playful mood finding in his captive a delectable distraction and the awaited torture resumed in a hot pleasurable night witnessed by her fiancée himself, after what he made her know that he knew from beginning who was she and what is she doing there.
Giving her a threatening rendezvous in his world against her life he preserved, and offering her a unique right no one had before her of naming him by his real name... he disappeared just like he appeared before the rescue came.
At the moment he quites the country her image still haunting hin, he's unaware that even surrendering to him, Special Agent Swara boss was making her job. and the claws marking his shoulder in her pleasure were making the way for microchip she has inserted under his skin.

Assuring herself that he became traceable as her mission was about, she promised herself to follow him even to his underworld for revenge... and he's just waiting for that!!!!

The story begins six months later... New York City!