scratches - Michael

Say it Amy, say it please ,Michael whimpered.....

And to think all of this started off with a mere comment by a certain Luke Hemmings...

As you padded into the kitchen Luke almost fell of his stool at the breakfast bar. At first you giggled and the swiftly zipped up Michaels hoodie you had stolen. As soon as Luke regained his balance and cleaned up his now spilled cereal, he shakily spoke..

Uh, hi Amy you look uh, good..

Not long after the awkward statement you and Luke were both in deep conversation as you made some scrambled eggs. Hearing more voices, you turned around to see Calum and Ashton both in the doorway. The room fell silent as they both took in your appearance. Maybe wearing a string top and short shorts to bed wasn't such a good idea after all. Well Michael seemed to like it last night you laughed to yourself breaking the very long silence. All the boys finally snapped out of their trance once Michael came down and clamped his arms around you waist.

I love you Amy , can I have some food?

Cheeky as always, some things never change. Then you realise his presence hasn't left and he seemed to be shielding you from the other boys view. Hmmm....... what was going on??

*flashback*

Hey, Amy wanna come sit on my lap?

Wow! Luke was never usually this cheeky. Probably the alcohol getting into his system. The band had gone out that night, obviously bringing you with them you being Michaels girlfriend and all. Everyone had gotten plastered except you. Sometimes being designated driver has its perks. As Luke spoke in this cheeky tone you felt yourself being pulled onto someone's lap. Mikey. You thought it was cute when he got jealous but there was something different. Something more about the way he hung onto your waist and took in your scent. He wasn't just looking to keep you from Luke, he was looking to show you that you were his and ONLY his......

~to be continued ~