Five

**after school**

"Hey mami" Luis said as he snaked his arms around my waist.

I unwrapped his arms from my waist and turned around. Once I looked at his face it revealed bruises he had from the fight.

"You really got at it huh?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I wasn't gonna let him fuck me up. Besides I had to impress this one fine ass girl" he winked.

"Oh really, and who was that?"

He leaned in for a kiss, but kissed the locker.

"Really Vivian!" He shouted.

I walked out the doors and went straight home.

*************

As I walked into my home I got a text from daisy.

D:hey, I just wanted to let you know that I saw Luis with Rose after school

D: it looked as if they were about to go fuck

V: Well I knew things weren't really gonna work out with us either way. He can fuck with anyone he wants it's not like we're together.

D:True but I thought I'd just tell you before you guys fuck or something

V:oh please, you know me better than that daisy.

V:If Luis really wanted me he would leave all his sides

*************

**skip**(Friday)**

"Vivian!! Wake up already!!" My sister yelled.

I didn't feel like getting up today, and it was weird considering it was Friday.

But I gathered all my strength and managed to get up. I did my morning routine, except applying makeup I wasn't in the mood.

***************

"Vivs!!" Marisol greeted me as I walked into school.

"You ready for tonight?" She asked.

"Of course, I really need tonight this whole week has been a mess" I laughed.

"Luis?" Marisol asked.

"Yes" I rolled my eyes.

The bell rang, I began to walk to class. Just as I did so, I see Luis with a poor girl. Trying to seduce her, sometimes I feel bad for the girls he uses.

************

"Tony!!" I yelled as I hugged him from behind.

"Hey Vivs. Oh yeah and my parents are gonna be out of town for the weekend, so you're good to stay at my place." He said.

"Perfect" I smiled.

This whole week Luis has been trying to seduce me but I haven't given in. I won't lie and say it's not temping, cause he really is a flirt. He's cute and all but I should listen to Tony. All he wants is sex.

************

"So has Luis talked to you today" Marisol asked as we entered a store.

"Yeah, a couple of times but I kind of ignored him" I replied.

"Maybe he's finally understanding that he's not getting in your pants" Sabs said entering the conversation.

"Well we went on a date earlier this week, and things got kind of heated" I said.

"What!" They both yelled.

"Nothing much happened really, we just made out"

"So!! When were you going to tell us that part of your date?" They asked.

"I would've, but daisy over here can never keep things to her self" I pointed out.

***************
We had already finished getting the stuff set up for the party, now we were just getting ready for it.

"Pass me my heals" I told Marisol.

"Here"

I was just about ready I was all dressed up for tonight. I really needed it after all. However I had forgotten I invited Luis to come.

"Shit!" I yelled.

"What?"Marisol furrowed her eyebrows.

"I forgot, earlier this week I invited Luis to the party"

"Well there is gonna be a whole bunch of people here, he probably won't even see you cause of how crowded it's gonna be" she explained.

"You're right"

Even though I said I've been trying to avoid Luis this whole week. I just can't stop thinking about him, he drives me crazy. Every little thing he does just gives me butterflies.

*Vivian's outfit*

**************

Luis' pov

The music was blasting through the speakers. The whole house was crowded, I could barely even pass by. I looked everywhere for Vivian.

But then, there she was. She was jugging down Smirnoff. I had to admit I was impressed, but by the looks of it she can't handle her boose.

"Vivian!!" I yelled over the loud music.

"Hey, you" she said as she handed me a red cup.

"C'mon let's go dance" she pulled me over to the dance floor.

She was way past drunk, and to the looks of it she could've been smoking some pot.

"Okay Vivs I think you had a little too much to drink" I said taking the handle away.

"What I don't no what you're talking about its my first one" she slurred her words.

"No Vi-"

"I want you to come upstairs with me" she whispered in my ear.

As much as I wanted to, she was drunk. I would think I was using her if I did anything stupid.

"Why don't we just get out of here" I suggested.

"Okay" she bit her lip.

*************

We got to my house, cause Vivian begged me not to take her to her house.

I helped Vivian out of my car. She kept stumbling, it was kind of cute. Eventually I just lifted her up. We went up to my room, I left Vivian on my bed while I went to the bathroom.

**************

As soon as I got out of the bathroom I was attacked by soft plump lips. I pulled away from the kiss. Vivian was now only in undergarments, but I have to say she was quite admiring.

"I want you, now" she said.

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't posted but school started and I don't have time. Hope y'all liked it.