a captain and his ship

As each day passes by my titanic slowly sinks into the bottomless pit of darkness but every ship has its last breath the last moment were it stays afloat will my ship have that also? Or will it just sink without hesitation? Ever ship when discovered to have a flaw that could cause it to sink has a repair team do I have a repair team whom I can call to fix this empty hole in my ship to give it another chance to survive can this hope be closed or is it too big of a hole? As every captain they fall with their ship I am the captain of my ship I was the one whom was responsible to direct it but I confided to much in my ship and I let it steer itself only that it hit an ice berg and was torn now I shall face the consiquence and fall with my ship. Soon it shall be alright because the memory of my ship shall fade away but how can that's be if I fall alongside it in dispair I will fill the ships decks with tears of sorrow and agony as I taste these sweet tearsof indulgence shall I say that once more I have been broken never more will I repair as I have fallen with my ship now I shall depart as I slowly choked with tears of sorrow I say goodbye to my crew mate..

-written by my brother Juan carrera