Your my mate

Skyla's P.O.V

I sit on the hospital bed staring at him. Draco Draco Draco all I can think about. What is he , How did he become it , Why did he bite me , Will he hurt me , was the last thought running through my mind I begin to panicked once again.

"Princess, look at me" Draco mutters softly catching my attention back to him.

"I know this is a lot to take in princess but you have to hear me out okay" he says whilst grabbing my hand.

I flinch away from his touch afraid of what he will do. His eyes instantly show's sadness at my act.

"I will never ever hurt you princess ever I would rather die then ever harm you in anyway" he says with so much sincerity in his eyes I know he is telling the truth.

I just nod in response silently telling him to continue and explain.

He takes a deep breath in

"I'm a werewolf" he says

I just look at him like he is crazy.

"Ahahahaha very funny Draco." I say thinking he is joking.

"Princess I'm being serious, I'm a weareolf to be specific a Alpha which is the leader of the pack full of other wear wolves and you are my mate , my forever , my princess." He says stroking my face as he says he speaks of me.

I stare at him speachlessley , knowing he isn't kidding. No words leave my mouth to shocked.

"Say something princess please." He pleads

"So your a wearwolf you you turn into a a wearwolf and there are more of you out there and I'm your mate , what even is a mate." I say stuttering

"Do you believe in soulmates princess." He says

"Yeh" I say interested in what he is about to say.

"Your my soulmate princess, a mate is a soulmate for life. You are my everything, since I was born I have been looking for you and when I found you at the playground I knew I found my life. You feel the tingles between us that is because we are mates princess we are meant to be together , meant to be more then best friends. I love you princess always have and always will." He says whilst stroking my face with his hands.

I stare at him in awe, tears gathering in my eyes at his lovingly words.

"You love me" I say shocked

"Yes princess I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you , will you be my girlfriend." He says coming closer to my face.

"Yes" I say breathless from him being so close to my face.

As soon  as the words left my lips. His lips where on mine kissing the living out of me.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry I haven't updated in a while xxxxx

This is pretty shit chapter but It is only a filler xxx