The first meet

Taylors p.o.v
I cant believe i bought a ticket to go to Ohio i must be crazy but at least i get to go see my baby boy. I really cant wait to see marah and kiss him for the first time. I cant tell marah that im going to ohio to see him so ill just say im going on vacation and that i cant really talk then ill ask for his address.
Marahs p.o.v
AH what was that, oh ok it was just my phone phew that scared the heck out of me. Its taylor he wont be able to talk to me because he is on vacation and he asked for my address i wonder why. I cant even think of not talking to him im going to miss him so much.
Taylors p.o.v
Ok here i go onto the plane finally im going to see him in person i think im going to cry. I have his address and im ready to go. 
Taylor walks on to the plane ready to go then a flight attendant stopped him, "um excuse me arent you a little to young to be on a plane all by yourself?" The flight attendant asks while looking at him with a questioning look. "Actually i am and i am here because i am going to see my boyfriend, " Taylor replies with confidence after that he took a seat and the flight attendant didnt ask him if he wanted anything.
Taylors  p.o.v
Wow that was awkward oh well. I still cant believe im going to see him ahh im freaking out!.
Taylor steps out of the plane and calls a taxi. He tells the driver to take him to marahs house. They arrive, Taylor steps out all nervous.
Taylors p.o.v
Oh my gosh im here at marahs house, here i go. I walk to the door, i think my heart is beating louder than the knocks on the door.
The door opens and its marahs mom."is marah here?" Taylor asks so nervous. "He is at a friends house right now he will be back soon, you can wait in his room if you want," marahs mom says showing him the way to marahs room.
Taylors p.o.v
Marahs mom is so nice, so now i have to wait till marah gets back so i can finally see him i just cant wait.
Marah walks home and enters his room.
Marahs p.o.v
OH MY GOSH HE IS HERE! Im crying now i cant stop i fell to the ground with tears running down my face and him running up to hug me.
Taylors p.o.v
Oh gosh he is here, ok here we go. My baby boy is here crying on the ground i cant help but smile and hug him.
"What are you doing here?" Marah asks while crying and hugging him."i came to see you baby boy," taylor said smiling and hugging marah tighter.