Chapter 1 : The Begining

U know what the greatest gift to be born in this world ? You get to open your eyes where some say you can only see lights or shadows of the most beautiful people that have carried you and endured for you for 9 months and 10 days or earlier to let you have a safe journey and welcome you to this world . The wise says it may be a bless sign but some will be criticise of a bad omen. What ever the critics or compliments are , remember that is the day where you know nothing at all and the memories will be forgotten as you grow older. That day is a greatest gift from god you have to appreciate because god give u a life. My life to be born in this world the very first day , i still remember what my mum told me a spirit of a woman was waiting at the end of the bed waiting for me to be born and smiling as i came out to deliver and make my first ever cry. From that day , my mother knew i will face life full of mystery. I was a healthy young child , first in the family and first grandson for both of my grandparents. Was cherish and being love, passing around to be taken of among the family members till one day when i was 18 months old , my mum told me i was having a bad fits attack. My whole body was turning blue and my grandma was putting her finger inside my mouth,to prevent me from biting my own toungue. My mum told me again while tears rolling down her eyes, that time we was on a staycation overseas , the hospital is far and she does not know what to do as she see her own son dying. Then she told me , her god-father was with them that time during the holidays , he was the type of man who still believe in old traditional ways of healing. The mantera like our ancestors called it. He came forward to my mum,told her that he will do this one last help cause he is already old for his time. My mum told me that he just say to my mum,if this little boy cries thank god for that.If his not just let it go. By the time all other who are present are wailing.My mum god-father use his mantera that was pass down generation to generation to the family and speak to my ear.What my mum told me,she could not look at the actions cause she cannot accept the fact this fits is happening to me but when she heard me crying, She immediately thank god for that and quickly rush to the hospital that is very far away which took a 3 hour plus journey.By the time my sickness is cooling down but my whole body colour is slightly turning normal.The doctor put me into a tub full of ice cube to cool me down. The doctor told my mum if i survive, i will have brain damage and may turn to a vegetable for the whole life.But pure luck the doctor was wrong. Cause now i still survive and i gonna tell u what is the story of my life.....