Therapy

Hero plopped himself onto his sofa and  watched his wounds as they slowly healed up. Alex sat as far as possible from him watching him. "Talk." Alex demanded.

Hero looked at her and sighed. "The first things I could remember after the Healer of this village began to take care of me was this man with red eyes that sometimes were brown, he had no hair other than a scruffy beard and he only ever tortured me. He named me and threw me to the forest like garbage. He called himself my god, and sometimes I could hear him mumbling about payback after I couldn't scream anymore." Hero said softly and he looked to the fireplace with lit neather wrack. it was the main lightsource. "And then I was taken in by the village healer, and I became his aprentace. but I wasn't too good for help unless if something bad was happening, and yet I still was useless." Herobrine snapped at the last part making Alex feel slightly bad. But not quite.

"He didn't say his name? At all?" Alex asked as she sat up and looked at him. his eyes gave off a slowly growing glow.

"No, but If I was only stronger, I could find him. and then force him to speek. I have questions and I don't think anyone but him could answer." Hero said and then sighed. "Its getting late, we should all rest." He suggested and they nodded. "My room is the one with the black door straight up the stairs. each room has a bathroom. Please pick what you like. There's three other rooms." Hero said then layed back.

"Fine, but I want more information soon. and a new sword, mines worn down." Alex said.

"Come on Alex, be nice." Steve said while walking up the stairs with his chest of things.

"Don't tell me what to do! and I call dibs on rooming with Dasy!" Alex said then grabbed her things and Dasy went to grab her box also.

"When did I ever agree to that?!" Dasy growled.

"Your the only girl I can stand, well person, other than steve." Alex scoffed.

"Hey, I'm not a girl, or annoying!" Steve said and looked at them. Bob was already in a room, locking the door.

"HAH, ya right, your just as an aggravation as a stray creeper blocking your path." Alex said and stomped up the stairs.

"Hey, I think that's not so annoying! how about a stupid sheep that eats your crops?" Dasy suggested and walks up the stairs.

"YA, like that, annoying." Alex said walking beside Dasy.

Steve walked up and shook his head and then ran into a room and shut the door while locking it.

Hero watched the whole thing while holding his laughter. He thought they were all annoying, but what went down was like siblings fighting over what side of the sofa was there's. so he appeared in his room and went to his shower and got undressed. he looked into his mirror and looked at the thing he was. Pools of white were his eyes. his face was unshaved and his hair was a mess. his body was littered with scars that were ever so slowly healing. his body looked week, and frail. but you could tell he was strong. his eyes were dim and yet they glowed with an intense force. he was Hero. he was a mortal. and he was a wanted man.

he looked at the chained box on the counter and forced himself to look away. he wanted help opening it. he was scared to open it. But he desired to open it. he was conflicted.