Gravitation (Fanfic)by: sy

Gravitation (Fanfiction Story By: Glass Child)~

"YUUUUUKI~!!!!" Yelled Shuichi while entering the room with a cheerful voice. "What?' asked Yuki, busy as as ever typing up a new story. Shuichi has came to his study to ask something when the pile of paper work caught his attention. "Lov- er ..?" Trying to pronounce to himself since it's in English.

"Huh?" Yuki stopped typing to look at Shuichi.

"Is your next book titled "Lover?" asked Shuichi very interested ,

Yuki goes back to his typing

"Yes...Of course I'm not the one that came up with the name. It was my editor who did".

Hearing this Shuichi then walked over to where Yuki was sitting at, hugged him from behind pressing his cheek against his face.

"Awwwww~!!! Yuki~! How romantic!"

Yuki sighed getting annoyed pushes Shuichi away. "I'm busy" said Yuki all coldly. While Shuichi looks at him with a cheerful smile

"Alrighty Then!- I'll start doing our laundry!"

He starts to let go of Yuki but before he completely let go, he bites the top tip of his ear causing Yuki to moan silently and blushed up.

At this moment Yuki has stopped his typing and sat there very still with his face all burning red, he tries his best not to scold at Shuichi. So instead he sat there quietly in a mad, embarrassed, turned on kind of way. As Shuichi walked out of the study closing the door behind him

He started thinking to himself what he should make for dinner ...

The he remembered that is why he went to bother Yuki in the first place.

He didn't want to bother him anymore and so he was on his way walking down to do the laundry.

As he turned to enter the next room he heard a door opened behind him.

Shuichi didn't check he knew it was Yuki Probably taking a break or taking another smoke. "Ah, So Yuki! Sorry if I'm bothering you again , but I forgot to ask what you want for dinner. The last time I made some white rice with orange chicken...And now I was thinking that we should have some desert!".

(~Yaoi part~)

Just then Shuichi felt a tight hug coming from behind him, then the feeling of kisses from the top to the lower part of his neck, to his shoulder.

"N-Nuh" letting a small little moan, Yuki stopped for a moment to whisper something to his ear "Right now, your kinda cute." Shuichi closed his eyes tightly, as his cheeks were now rose pink.

Yuki slipping his hand inside his shirt rubbing his index finger on Shuichi's left nipple then slightly pulling on them.

"A-Ahh!" moaned Shuichi more louder with pleasure. In a overflowing of excitement Yuki then took Shuichi's shirt off then very lightly presses his tongue on his pink nipples, slowly moving it in circles as he's wrapping his mouth around it, sucking on the hard seed.

As Shuichi then felt his member started throbbing, Yuki lifted his lover carrying him to their bedroom "Wa-wait! Yuki!" said Shuichi. Yuki looked down at him for a moment "What?" asked he in a impatient way.

"I-I..It's just that I just made the bed.. And we'll mess it up-"

"And?" said Yuki with a smirk then placed him on the bed giving him a passionate deep kiss. "It won't hurt to mess it up a bit"