Part 2

From where he was firmly touching shuichi's tender crotch, slowly started sliding up and down but maintaining eye contact to his face
Seeming satisfied with hearing him squirm
Hands traveling from his manhood to his hips he quickly takes off his parther's pants, and boxers.
At the sight of Yuki's bossy grin, his face heated. Trying to hide it,

Yuki then quickly snatched him by the hands placing shuichi in a embarrassing position.

he whimpered as he felt a slight tightness from a thread to his wrist, "M-Ah! Yuki! That hur-hurts" with clenching fists he felt the thread digging deep into his veins. Both pain and pleasure came to him at the same time.

Sweating dripping from the tense moment he spoke

"Y-yuki?"

"Yes shuichi?" he said replied In his usual serious voice.

"I-I..w-well you see- you still haven't told me what you wanted for dinner t-tonight"

He stared at him for a while. Shuichi was thinking he'd probably asked at the wrong time but being honest to himself, he only wanted to hear his voice more when it came to sexual activities as these. His thoughts disappeared when he heard a small laugh coming from his partner followed by a smirk.

He came close to his face as if going for a kiss. in great embarrassment shuichi closed his eyes shut when he felt nothing happen after he did so.
Keeping his eyes close he felt the heat from Yuki's breath as he started to whisper seductively to him

"You ARE my dinner"

Pulling his nipples in a equally pleasurable pace shuichi whimmpers pleasantly
teasing comes with great tongue action as well, licking his right side of his neck as shuichi starts pleading for more-

He then gives him a french kiss, pressing tongues against each other's;
Both members growing hard as they're bumping their tongues together, when staring into each other's eyes.

He then closed his eyelids .

"S-shuichi"

Yuki let out from his busy mouth, Hearing his name being said like this, gave him an intense feeling in his stomach .

He started trailing down his hip using his finger, to the back of his thigh-soon finding shuichi's small soft button, he starts rubbing from the tip of his finger.

Shuichi gasped as he searched for a quick breath from the make out section realizing what his boyfriend was doing.

"Y-YUKI!-" he cried out with overflowing fluid spread all over the sheets

"Tsk tsk" Yuki said while softly wiping the white coat on his stomach using the index finger .

"That was quick now wasn't it?" Letting out a low like giggle sound.

He then shoves his thick member inside Shuichi's small opening. This sudden action caused him to inhale sharply followed by head jerking upwards, and elbows weaken trying to keep himself up.

Yuki startes thrusting at medium speed, pressing their foreheads together they both huff to the pace.
Shuichi brings himself closer to him, wrapping his arms around Yuki.
He then gently bites the bottom of his ear.
Soft moan escaped out of his lips.

Shuichi very pleased with this reaction, Yuki in the other hand thought his lover needed a good punishment.
Changing position, he sits himself down while having shuichi seated on top of his member,
As soon as he got comfortable, he quickly started thrusting him in a violent matter slamming his hips down harder each time.

Drowning in pleasure Yuki grips on his mate's hips causing to leave red like marks on his light soft skin.
Pain and pleasure mixed well. At this point though shuichi has lost all control.

His hips were now moving on their own, with heavy breathing Yuki announce the incoming of his limit.

Shuichi embraces himself with clenching fist as Yuki bursts all his semen inside him.

With huffing and puffing there they laid exhaustedly.

Yuki looked down at his tired Shuichi noticing that his eyelids are starting to fall into deep sleep.

He lit up a cigarette inhaling his first smoke then smiles.