Bad Boy Meets Good Girl (Harry Styles fanfic)

Hey guys! This is my first story im writing on wattpad and since im a directioner I decided to make it about one direction! This one is mostly about Harry though, but if this goes good I will make more about the other boys!

**This story will have some mature content**

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK :)

&&follow me on twitter :) @KyraBreanne

UPDATE: okay so I read back on this... haha this chapter is bad, and the next one isnt that great either. But I promise you it gets MUCH better :) -Kyra

CHAPTER 1:

KATIE'S POV

"Katie, you have to wake up! Its half past 8." I heard my brother softly say whilst shaking me.

I pretended I didnt hear him though, I did not want to start the school year today. The worst part is its not even my last year, its only my second last. And I know the rest of my high school career will be just the same as last year.

Last year was definetly the worst year of my life.

My father passed away due to ALS, which he was suffering from for almost 3 years. It pained me too see him have to go through that. It has been a year and one week since he passed. It was one of the hardest times for me and my brother, Matthew, because my mom has never really been a good parent. Dont get me wrong she loves us and would do anything for us... but she just is more focused on herself then helping us through our problems.

A week after he died I was forced to go to school by her, just like Matt is forcing me today.

-FLASHBACK-

"What am I doing?" I thought to myself as I looked down at my baggy sweat pants and jumper. I should be wearing my usual skinny jeans and fancy singlet, but I just did not care. I feel tears forming in my eyes whilst I recall how horrible the last week has been.

DING

Theres the warning bell.. this symbolizes how we have about 10 minutes to get to class. I slowly shuffle my feet into the school, dreading every moment. As I open the door i get a rush of happiness because the first person I see is my best friend, Haley. Something is different though, she is surrounded by people I have never spoke to let alone seen in my life.

I feel my eyebrows scrunch together in confusion until i realize that this school brings in students from 3 feeder schools. she's probably just being her usual friendly self. As I start walking over to her all the faces are getting clearer, and I can see its her amonst 5 boys and 1 other girl.

Haley was wearing a black tight skirt that came up to right below her chest, and had a multicolored low top shirt tucked into it. She looked like a fashionista, like always. As I was judging her outfit I noticed someones hand rubbing her lower back. I followed the arm to a boy with blonde messy hair, wearing a very tight light blue polo and jeans.

As I continued looking through the rest of the group a boy with dark hair which was spiked up perfectly and the other girl standing with their noses together giggling and kissing every so often. I felt myself smiling just because they looked so adorable. Then another boy who was ruffling through his locker, which had a button up shirt did all the way up and beige pants.  Beside him stood another boy with straight, side-swept hair. He was wearing a stripped shirt and red pants. He was laughing with the only boy left.

I reconized him, I dont know where I have seen him before, but I definitly have. He had curling hair swept to the side, he was wearing a plain white shir with one pocket on the chest. Him and the stripped shirt boy were talking and laughing. Which revealed his perfect smile.

"Haley!" I called, without thinking. She was smiling when she turned slightly to the left to look at me and she waved. So like most people would, I walked over to her.

"Are you friends with this.... thing?" I heard the curly haired boy say as the others chorused in laughter. I felt my heart drop.

"She looks like she slept in a garbage bin." The blonde blurted out inbetween laughters, for some reason he was laughing way more then the others which made me slightly pissed off.

"uhhh..." Haley started, looking at me with sincerity in her eyes, I knew this wasnt going to go well for me. "No, she's just some freak who I had to be gym partners with last year. Ever since then she always comes up and talks to me cause she wants to be best friends" I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Well you heard her," The curly haired said, " you can fuck off now"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom, starting the shower. After striping down, I stepped into the water only causing me the wince because  I didnt let it warm up long enough.

Searching my closet I settled on black jeggings and a loose flower top.

*

I took a deep breath as I stood infront of the doors about to open them.

"Hear goes nothing," I thought to myself before opening them.

Surprise, surprise the first thing I saw was the curly haired boy, who I found out to be none other then Harry Styles.

Yes, Styles. Styles as in my dads old best friend is his dad. Styles as in my mom and his mom work together. Styles as in I recently have had to see a lot of him outside of school.

He was surrounded by his usual group, of course he was in the middle. Apparently he is the 'leader'. Or thats what ive heard, but I do beleive it. Just watching them you can tell how they all just want to make him happy, or do what he does.

I slowly walked behind them, keeping my distance. I had to get to my new locker, which was assigned to me when I was given my class schedule.

I silently watched Harry and the people around him. He and the boy in the strips, who I think is his actual best friend, walked together in the front. While the others all walked closely behind. I watched as the girls on the side of the halls would try to get his attention, or as they whispered to each other giggling like idiots. I rolled my eyese, what was so great about him?

198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203... I read as I stared at the lockers getting ever so close to mine. FInally I reached 208, but stopped dead in my tracks when I looked up. Locker 209, the one right beside mine. Stood the curly haired asshole, spinning his lock trying to get it open. Luckily, the only one with him now was stripped shirt.

I am going to have to deal with this sooner or later, I thought. As I slowly started walking to my locker. I wore my hair down today, which was unusual. I normally just quickly put it into a messy bun on top of my head. But not today, today my naturally blonde hair flowed down three-quarters of my back, having its beach wave affect which came naturally.

I reached my locker and had my head down slowly trying to unlock it. When I heard "Hey cutie." I reconized it as Harry so I just ignored him, assuming he was talking to someone else. Then I felt big hands wrap around my arm, " hey, Im talking to you!"

"Hi harry..." I sighed and I looked up, he was smriking.

That smirk slowly faded into an unimpressed look with his eyes squinted together. "Katie..." he quietly said whilst staring into my eyes, I never realized how green his were before.

 After about 30 seconds he quickly let go of my arm and stopped smiling. He cleared his throat, "fuck, thats nasty. Louis, I just touched a troll." Louis, thats the boy in the stripped shirts name, I've always wondered.